What did you do today? Part II

I am busy all the times!! wholes spending to gyms!

Had more Cochlear implant exercise-last night. Club Singles/Toronto. Next one" tomorrow" Bees Knees Dance/Toronto.
Getting ready for real work: Beat the clock-swimming.

Got my ticker and pipes checked and seem to be good for another 4 years or 4,000 hot dogs. :D

Spent most of the day staggering around....:giggle:...No, I'm not drunk...my balance is at it's worst....My 18 yr. old son came home from St. Augustine, a weekend outing for a friend's birthday...Feels bad I couldn't go outside to enjoy the cool weather, but my son took our doggie for a long walk after an hour of "pouting" about it...calling the doc tomorrow, hopefully before I get arrested for being "public drunk"...:laugh2:

strangly my balance been bad today my ears fill horrible,i rested in bed all day and feel real sickish

:lol: It's not catching! We promise... Come sit by me. :D

Not with that slobbering dog next to you. :cool2:
Just kidding (though I don't care for dog kisses).

Maybe I'll stay...here in my little, germ free corner. And, no, I'm not germphobic. I'm sitting here at work listening to hacking & sneezing from all directions...I shall soon join everyone in the sick bay, I fear. :(

Not with that slobbering dog next to you. :cool2:
Just kidding (though I don't care for dog kisses).

Maybe I'll stay...here in my little, germ free corner. And, no, I'm not germphobic. I'm sitting here at work listening to hacking & sneezing from all directions...I shall soon join everyone in the sick bay, I fear. :(

:lol: Shih Tzu, Pekingese, Malti/Poo. Surprisingly, they are all very dry mouth dogs.
And the Malti/Poo is the only one who really wants to kiss anybody. (So forgiven as she is just a puppy.)

At night, we have to put artificial tears in Joey's eyes because of his eye condition, and after that, he gives me one kiss on the nose , and goes to bed. I have no idea why he does, but he seems to feel it is the polite response. :)

I went to the shelter today and helped socialize and train baby puppies today - little black Cocker pup and some of a litter of white and tan splotched Terrier-mix pups, all of whom are going home!.
After that session was another of the same kind of thing with adult dogs, I worked with a little Sheltie-mix. Now I'm doing home chores.

Hope everyone starts to feel better soon!

I burned a lot of leaves today..got a lot of work done. :rockon: I have over thousand trees. :roll:

I was enjoying a program on TV but the weather updates of this storm took over all the local networks. I haven't seen a drop of rain since this morning but a little up north they are having tornado warnings, rain, thunder, lightning and hail. Probablly just every day weather for you who live in other states. They make such a huge deal about it here.

I have lots of labour :) almost to anxious!! lots of stress pretty final hard 3 hours homework! lucky! I will find out lucky will testing best for me study more twice again!

Just finished watching the San Francisco Giants win the National League Pennant.
It was raining so hard in the 9th inning you couldn't even see.

Their going to the World Series!!!! Doing my happy dance!!!!!

only mid day so far,intentions are here i picked up a book and put it away again had me garlic clove washed down with glass milk and crept of had faggi up the road mess about on computer...day dont look good for doing much cos i lazy

tumblr_mbs7ffljo21rgs6v5o1_250.gif

My first encounter of working with Marketing Department to get their input on our new product. Painful.

Getting more specifics from vendor as well. Not so painful, but takes time.

Just finished watching the San Francisco Giants win the National League Pennant.
It was raining so hard in the 9th inning you couldn't even see.

Their going to the World Series!!!! Doing my happy dance!!!!!

Yea, you're right..The umpires wouldnt delay the game b/c of game 7. :lol: I cant believe Giants survived. They played at least 6 elimination games. Good for them. I think Tigers will win in six.

Yea, you're right..The umpires wouldnt delay the game b/c of game 7. :lol: I cant believe Giants survived. They played at least 6 elimination games. Good for them. I think Tigers will win in six.

I like all of your post except the very end!!hahahaha. I really hope the Giamts keep playing like they are. What did you think of that hit by Pence? The ball actuallly hit the bat 3 times. It had to be the best game I ever saw, weird physic things happening around that baseball field last night. I wish I was there!!! Ready for Wednesday and keeping my fingers crossed!!!!:angel:

I like all of your post except the very end!!hahahaha. I really hope the Giamts keep playing like they are. What did you think of that hit by Pence? The ball actuallly hit the bat 3 times. It had to be the best game I ever saw, weird physic things happening around that baseball field last night. I wish I was there!!! Ready for Wednesday and keeping my fingers crossed!!!!:angel:

:lol:

Ill be honest with ya, I didnt see all of it, I was goin back and forth between MNF (monday night football) and Game seven. I did see the ball broke Pence's bat. Tigers startin pitchers are dominating. Their e.r.a in postseason is 1.09...something like that. Good Luck!! :D

Back