What color you like for clothes?

I like any color on clothes as long as it looks good on me as well. But I don't wear black at all unless i have to wear it for a funeral or for a fancy concert (black skirt or something or black shoes) I like to wear Gray, Purple, Green, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Pink (i rarely wear pink) Red, Brown.

I like wearing dark/medium colored clothes. I'm basically a t-shirt and jeans girl. Most of the time I'd wear crimson, dark red, maroon, brown, black, navy blue, so and on. Once in a while, I'd mix and match up light colored shirts with dark pants or capris.

I like to wear gray, white, black and blue. But that's the color that make me look so plain and depressing, especially that I have very fair skin. Making me look a bit gothic. lol So I just go with earthy color, brown, green, tan, and so on.

Blue seem to suit me the most, since that's when I get comment on the most. *shurgs* I am not fashion type of person. If anything, I am totally fashion-deaf. lol

I have always liked black clothing. I also like deep purples, but only have 2 shirts.
Looking in my closet I have mostly black or navy blue t-shirts. Light blue jeans.

I do have to wear some other colors - I work with hospice patients and I do not want to show up on their doorstep dressed in all black. I try to liven up their day - even if I wear black - I will wear a fun tie to bring a smile to their face.

I like earthy colors. I can wear mostly anything with a few color exceptions. I don't look that hot in yellow.

Black and neutral colours. I hate to wear loud colours. I look good in oranges and aqua tho.

I have always liked black clothing. I also like deep purples, but only have 2 shirts.
Looking in my closet I have mostly black or navy blue t-shirts. Light blue jeans.

I do have to wear some other colors - I work with hospice patients and I do not want to show up on their doorstep dressed in all black. I try to liven up their day - even if I wear black - I will wear a fun tie to bring a smile to their face.
That's what I have too... mostly dark autumn colors like maroon, navy blue, forest green, brown, and black. The only lighter colored clothes I have are beige camouflage shorts and a beige T-shirt (perfect match for those shorts).

I do have jean-shorts that are blue, a couple of them... and a blue T-shirt plus a red T-shirt to go with those shorts. I rarely wear those anyways. :)

i'm t-shirt and jeans kinda person. color really doesn't matter. i have been known to wear very weird colors!!

I was once all Johnny Cash black, now I wear neatrals (black, white, all shades of grey), navy/dark aqua, and maroon/brick red. But for gods sake spare me the lime greens, yellows, and oranges! LOL

I wear black t-shirt today. (I'm not trying to showoff my t-shirt) ;)

I always pick a color which look good on me. I choose all shadow pink, magenta, black, aqua, bright blue, lime green, brown, red, white, and purple. The earth stone look good on me. Summer clothes look good on me. I like pastel/bright for tan.

I forget to add. I always wear any denim jean pants. The color don't matter to me. I prefer to be match on top shirt. I like to wear a boy short, camo cargo for woman, and capri. I don't wear a skirt that much.

I was once all Johnny Cash black, now I wear neatrals (black, white, all shades of grey), navy/dark aqua, and maroon/brick red. But for gods sake spare me the lime greens, yellows, and oranges! LOL

OK - anyone that mentions "Johnny Cash" in a post is so freakin cool it is not even funny! I don;t care what color you wear.

I thought I would go all black, but no A/C in the car and 106 degree days kinda suck the joy outta that

whatevers hanging in the closet mostly black I guess and.....blue jeans!!!! and red suspenders!

OK - anyone that mentions "Johnny Cash" in a post is so freakin cool it is not even funny! I don;t care what color you wear.

I thought I would go all black, but no A/C in the car and 106 degree days kinda suck the joy outta that

and being furry all over might count too

Back