What cell phone you use and why?

I need you help to find a good price when I get a new cellphone for Iphone 4, blackberry.

I want data plan without voice price 30 to 40 monthly. :) I have a problem with ATT, Verizon didn't work what I want. :(

ATT data/voice cost 64.00
Verizon data/voice cost 64.00 I think.

That is not what I want. "No voice!"

Anyone know and experience. Thank you!

Are you steal neighbors's wifi ? or hack wifi encryption. Most not 100% free wifi.

I did help deaf person's computer's wifi free use neighbors or collage or restaurant are lot business around with wifi ----- comcast high speed save money....

I have own T-Mobile Blackberry 8900 Curve Javelin and AT&T iPhone 4

I have new iPhone 4 has AT&T GPRS/EDGE/3G Data Plan 2GB limited allowance per month if I get over 2GB it would be charge at 10 dollars for 1GB each block. but I have my own cable modem with WiFi router when I connect my iPhone via WiFi it is unlimited. but I can look up free wifi hotspot or iPhone can connect complimentary unlimited AT&T WiFi areas.

I have T-mobile Blackberry 8900 Javelin with WiFi built in. I can use either WiFi or via T-Mobile cellular Data that my blackberry plan is unlimited.

I need you help to find a good price when I get a new cellphone for Iphone 4, blackberry.

I want data plan without voice price 30 to 40 monthly. :) I have a problem with ATT, Verizon didn't work what I want. :(

ATT data/voice cost 64.00
Verizon data/voice cost 64.00 I think.

That is not what I want. "No voice!"

Anyone know and experience. Thank you!

AT&T has the TAP plan. No voice.
Text Accessibility Plans for iPhone® - Wireless from AT&T

Verizon has an all data plan. No voice. Can't find a link, but I have it. It's like $54.99/month.

I have the Sidekick LX 2009 from T-Mobile, and I've been happy enough with it. Data plan, no voice, $29.99 a month.

I have a Sidekick LX. My first cell phone was a Sidekick II. A couple years later, I upgraded to Sidekick 3. Now, I'm using Sidekick LX.

AT&T has the TAP plan. No voice.
Text Accessibility Plans for iPhone® - Wireless from AT&T

Verizon has an all data plan. No voice. Can't find a link, but I have it. It's like $54.99/month.

Finally, I found it. Thank you for show me. I saw the application form. I print it. I happy it! But I found in Wal mart information the ATT about the Data Rate change a new one.

25.99 per 2 GB e mail, Internet, and etc. Yes, Text Messager per cents. That was pretty good price.

According to the link provided above the data only plans starts at $35.

According to the link provided above the data only plans starts at $35.

I am not sure. I saw Wal mart ATT bullet. I picked and look at it. Because there is old one. But now a new one change plan and price. I don't know. I will check it out later. :)

Deaf people can use cell phones. It just wont be very effective. ;)
Not true at all... if you get the right cell phone, (usually a smartphone) there is a LOT you can do, text mail, email, video conference, internet etc. Just like a small computer.

With right smartphone, never miss a text or email with vibration & display that comes on off and on until answered.

I've used Blackberry, Blackjack & iPhone that has all the above features.

Not true at all... if you get the right cell phone, (usually a smartphone) there is a LOT you can do, text mail, email, video conference, internet etc. Just like a small computer.

With right smartphone, never miss a text or email with vibration & display that comes on off and on until answered.

I've used Blackberry, Blackjack & iPhone that has all the above features.

Ok...let me clarify.

Deaf people can use cell phones with their voice only and no other parts of the phone. It just wont be very effective. ;)

Ok...let me clarify.

Deaf people can use cell phones with their voice only and no other parts of the phone. It just wont be very effective. ;)

If I am deaf, I am not use voice the cell phone. That is what I want text, e mail, internet, and chat. Also, can be use video communication, if it come new technology.

If I am deaf, I am not use voice the cell phone. That is what I want text, e mail, internet, and chat. Also, can be use video communication, if it come new technology.

Ok, everyone can forget what I said. Seems my sarcasm is not being understood.

Back