• Internet Explorer

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Firefox

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Safari will start freeze, laggy, sluggish, slower, odd behavior and crash after have many cookies saved for various website logins.

I'm very heavily browser user and need program to survive with many login and flash playback.

My Safari is updated and on Mountain Lion too - didn't resolve the bugs.
Interesting.

Manually :P I have 3 opera and firefox and chrome I have both

fast chrome google :)

I switched to Comodo Dragon last night. It's modified Google Chrome with security features provided by Comodo. I learned there is security modified Firefox called IceDragon by same company. Both are free to download.

i used most of them at some point....is it bad to keep changing search engine, because i keep going from Chrom to e..for some reason after few hours it crash and i change and samething will happen

i used most of them at some point....is it bad to keep changing search engine, because i keep going from Chrom to e..for some reason after few hours it crash and i change and samething will happen

Scan your computer for malware and other bad programs installed without your authorization with an antivirus program like Microsoft Security Essentials.

Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

I use both Firefox and Google Chrome.. I really want to IE gone period!! I use safari on iPad or MacBook Pro. It's kinda little buggy.

Catty

I switched Waterfox browser is fastest 64-bit variant over Firefox use 32-bit. but, Battlefields 3's battlelog won't work with Waterfox. use FF 32-bit only.

waterfox16-800.png

cute logo
256x256px-LL-316278c7_Waterfox_256.png

Camino Browser on Mac is superior to all. Chrome and Opera are good too. Safari is complete crap.

Camino Browser on Mac is superior to all. Chrome and Opera are good too. Safari is complete crap.

I heard about Camino Browser is discontinuing and it means browser will be vulnerable to security issue within few years.

After Mountain Lion, Safari has a lot of bugs and it didn't fix most of problem until 6.0.4 and updated the Mac OS X to 10.8.3.

Chrome is good.

I use Firefox for online exam that offered at my university because Firefox has better stability for online exam.

Back