What brands of blu ray players?

I just skipped the player, I did have a Sony which was nice but liked what ps4 had to offer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

I never regret having PS4. :)

I just skipped the player, I did have a Sony which was nice but liked what ps4 had to offer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

I guess I would buy Samsung blu ray player.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I guess I would buy Samsung blu ray player.

Why that brand?

No one recommend me will buy any brands of blu ray player. It your turn to tell me which brands of these blu ray players recommend? :D

I do not have a Blu-Ray player. So, when you said you would buy a Samsung I asked why you would buy that brand.

I do not have a Blu-Ray player. So, when you said you would buy a Samsung I asked why you would buy that brand.

Samsung is very good over other brands as well as Sony does. There are both Sony and Samsung competing. They are very popular on them.

I went to buy new blu ray/DVD player which it is Sony into Best Buy store last Friday. I hooked it up few minutes.

I had checked if it has closed captioning settings or not. Guess what? Yes! I found digital CC settings. I just put DVD in and test it if CC was working or not. I tried figure out CC have turned on when DVD disc started playing. I pressed Option on my remote and found Closed Captioning. After that, I turned on CC on DVD disc. I was watching it when CC showed up on the screen. Yay! I am happy about closed captioning feature on my new blu ray/DVD player. :)

Attachments

• 1450650991805.jpg
    1450650991805.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 1450651017482.jpg
    1450651017482.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 6
Back