What brand of hearing aids do you wear?

I use phonak SAVIA 311 dsz for my left and Perseo311 for my right ear

but I don't hear as well as I wish.
The sound is different with 2 HA
and I am hardly to hear

Last edited:
If any Hearing Aids & CI do not work, try this one....

1974 to 1981- Oticon brand..model unknown, it was working for a longest time until it broke down except the t-coil. No wonder it was still working while yakkin' on the phone.

1981 to 1984-Starkey methink. It broke down immediately. Lousy t-coil..argh!

1984 to 1986-Didn't have hearing aid for 2 years..just b/c my mother freaked out and thought the SSA will cut off the benefits if she ever attempt to apply on my application for "California Children Service." :roll: I don't know who told her that. She didn't realize that it's a free service that will help hearing-impaired children of low-income families.

1986 to 1989-Unitron..two hearing aids.

1989 to 1991-Widex brand...someone stole my hearing aid..It's the bestest one I had. It concentrated on the voices of someone and block the background noises..once a person stopped yakking, the background proceeded. I miss that one. :(

1991 to 1994 ITE hearing aid...I can't recall the brand and model. Because it's still around in my apartment. ARGH! Accidentally got into the shower with it and it went "bllllaaah...." :(

1994-1997-Bosch brand..never like it.

1997 to 2004-Oticon brand..but still lousy type... the one I had in 1974 was the best one I ever have but was doing okay for many years.

2004-present Phonak: Super-Front model which I still hate it. Too much background noises. I'm considering of gettin' digital hearing aids but don't know when.

I'm wearing two Oticon digital hearing aids. I hear pretty good. But I had to keep getting new ear molds every year since it keep shrinking. I can't hear well at end of the year when ear molds got loose. When my hearing aids are tune down to 0 and I was working on my car pouring the anti-freeze in the radiator it was great I hear bubbles!!!!

I had this hearing aids for 2 years now..

Past years, I dont remember what models I wore in ages!

now I hear better with Savia 311 and Perseo 311
I can wear all day without notice them
and I don't feel tired.
HAPPY I AM!!!!

Are senso Diva CIC the smallest hearing aid ?

Is senso Diva CIC the smallest hearing aid ? I got one today but I felt that the aids were not completely invisible. I am using CIC for first time and I thought that these aids fit deep inside for anybody to see those.

Does any of you use the CIC aids ? Are they really invisible ?

Please let me know. Appreciate any of your help.

I have Starkey digital bte's now (2) that are okay, I guess. Before, I've had Siemen's, Telex (the right one lasted over 20 years) and the first bte's were Fidelity. My Starkey's match my hair color (brown).

Salvia, CICs generally don't give enough power for more then mild losses.

Nancy, What aid do you wear by Oticon? My audiologist is recommending Sumo for me.
How do you like them?

two Phonak Savia 311 and FM system for me. For me, they doesn't work well even they are very expensive.

In about 2-3 weeks when the voc rehab approves (which they have in the past, I just have to fill out the paper work) I will have 2 phonak savia micro BTEs with the watch remote, fm system with fm boot and neck loop. They will be a clear black. As soon as the state approves (next week is the appt.) my audi said she would rush her end of things so I could have them for the holidays, so it might actually be closer to 1.5-2 weeks. I'll add more when I get to try them out.

I have Phonak Pico-Fortes BTEs....they RAWK! In the past I've worn: Siemens, Oticon and some obscure brand that probaly isn't even manufactured any more.
What brand of aids do you wear or have worn?

Hi there! I currently wear Unitron Element 8 Power BTE's in transparent red, with clear earmolds with red glitter in them. I find them to be extremely awesome, and the other kind I have is 1 Siemens BTE, which is pretty old, was given to me before I got the loan to get these, I think it works just about as good, but the sound quality in my Unitrons is much better. :)

I currently have the Sebotek 720s but I need more help so my doctor is having me try other models. I tried the Widex Inteo CICs but they did not provide enough power, i am currently trying the Widex Inteo Elan and while they are powerful I am not impressed with the speech clarity and T-Coil. I can barely understand anyone on the phones with the tcoil. Next up Im going to try the Phonak audeo.

Back