what attracts you to someone phsyically

ok i remember it now

" a.d.d is for me it makes me so happy, a.d.d is for me its makes me feel so free oi oi oi i like attention oi oi oi "

I saw him today and my friend melissa ,and they were fighting stupidly over something so well stupid .. he was saying his hat was magic and she was saying her cats magic ( thats the cats name) and he was like no your cats not magic ,well he is magic ,but hes not magic like my hat. I was laughing so hard I forgot the rest of the agruement.

I am attracted to tall men. I like quiet guys. I like guys who like to see me smiling and are comfortable with me. I like guys who get my jokes. I like guys who leave behind a cute, cheesy note for me to find. I like when guys are trying to keep their cool when it is SO obvious they are trying to flirt with me. I like men who are honest and frank with their opinions/thoughts. I like men who are not afraid to debate with me. I like men who take the first step. (I am usually the aggressor. But just once in a while I like to leave the game in their hands).

And C got all of those things I like in men. :) ( :cuddle: with my husband)

BCollielover said:
I loveeeeee Abercrombie Fitch looks on guys! But I would not settle for one.. Yes I am dreaming!

Will you descibe what an A&F guy would look like?
Rugged, but "hip"? I don't shop at A&F so I :dunno: what their style is like.

I'm attracted to guys who has a sweet and caring personality, has a great sense of humor, and know how to treat a lady by making her heart melt like butter....

I found just the perfect one, and that's is RR! :cuddle:

being comfortable around someone is the best too. when you can sit down and just be yourself and not worry about what the other person is thinking or if they are judging you.

thats why i like my relationship with my gf. sometimes we'll sit on her couch for hours and talk about random stuff. like the other night we talked about ketchup and how much we both love it. lol.

its the little things we love abt our partners. mine i just love the fact she can communicate with me and not hold anything back... shes one of a kind and very honest too i love her VERY much!

I like talking about stupid little things like whats your favorite animal ect.. it makes me feel like a little kid again with someone.

^Angel^ said:
I'm attracted to guys who has a sweet and caring personality, has a great sense of humor, and know how to treat a lady by making her heart melt like butter....

yea i know the feeling!!! my bf is like that too!!! :thumb: he SURE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE ME SMILE. LAUGH AND :aw: MELT like a butter!!! (i like your example!) :D

JOIN THE CLUB! and compare notes!!! :giggle: :hug:

FeistyChick said:
yea i know the feeling!!! my bf is like that too!!! :thumb: he SURE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE ME SMILE. LAUGH AND :aw: MELT like a butter!!! (i like your example!) :D

but in addition to that... i LOVE IT when we can talk FOR HOURS, (he is a great communicator! unlike most men that i have dated! :D) SHARE OUR FEELINGS, FEELING CLOSE/SPEND TIME TOGETHER, ETC.. you name it! :D

FeistyChick said:
but in addition to that... i LOVE IT when we can talk FOR HOURS, (he is a great communicator! unlike most men that i have dated! :D) SHARE OUR FEELINGS, FEELING CLOSE/SPEND TIME TOGETHER, ETC.. you name it! :D

Awww.. You making me have tears here, That's so sweet!, He sure does sounds like a dreamer. I'm really glad you found your soulmate and I'm glad you're happy with him too. It's good to have a guy that shows their feelings. ;) You got the gold sista! :applause:

I love the fact that I can trust my sweetie and not worry about what he's doing behind my back. He's always honest.. sometimes too honest that'll hurt my feelings but I can always change that and fix it. He's a BIG teaser that drive me nuts!! Even my friends would say.. "man, i wish my man would tease me like that" I'm like.. WTF!? I told them to try him and see how it feels to be teased all the time!!! So, when I look back, I would say I'm the lucky one. :thumb:

FeistyChick said:

yea, my gf loves me the same way too! She loves my shiny smile, make her heart melt, and also make her laugh, too! :D

^Angel^ said:

EXACTLY!!!! They have beautiful personality inside.

I like in a guy:

sense of humor
great personality
tall
knows how to make me laugh
be playful with me (I don't mean player, mind u)
intelligent
easygoing
of course, hawt and sexy

I'm attracted to tall, dark haired and easy going men.

Found all in my man..he s 6 '5, down to earth, dark haired, gentle,patient, loving and sensitive. I'm on Cloud Nine!!! He's a keeper for sure!!!! We talk nonstop.

Back