what attracts you to someone phsyically

^Angel^ said:
I found just the perfect one, and that's is RR! :cuddle:

Awww.... :kiss:

Likewise, I've found my better half and she's a BLONDIE! A smart, cute, loveable and cuddly kind that gets me all feeling so 'angelish'...NOW that's what attracts me...her beautiful personality--truly an angel sent from above!

I enjoy someone who is not afraid to show their personality. Physical qualities: ideally I am attracted to tall guys that have anywhere from a lean/ cut to athletic build. I prefer dark hair but it doesn't really matter. I don't like a man who is prettier than me, but he has to be well groomed. All you pretty boys that are afraid I will wrinkle your clothes stay home. Confidence is bliss and that usually makes me want to talk to a guy. If he smells good thats a plus. If he has sex appeal, style, a friendly smile and nice hands that will help. Its important he has a healthy look & energy. Chemistry is what makes it happen between two people.

I'm attracted to guys who have sweet, caring and great personality, have a great sense of humor, being comfrotable with me, very honest with me, know how to treat me by melt my heart, know how to makes me smile and laugh, have gorgeous smile that always melt my heart and fall in love with him more and more, love me for who I am, accept me for who I am, being there for me when I need him.

I already found him :D and I do love him bunches! All of you know who he is. ;)

The mind and personality are the ones I look for...my man's one wonderous person! He has an evil sense of humour and I'm always in awe watching him at work with his hands in the garage. He can make just about anything from scratch! Gee! That's a turn on for moi! :D *whistles*

Back