What are your predictions in 2010?

Royale

Reaction score
:hmm:

The Republicans will take control of the House.

Its about time they do :giggle:

Wirelessly posted (SAMSUNG-SGH-I907/UCID1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11))

economy recovering, more jobs and more good news to green energy alternatives. We shall see!

Nah, republicans won't take over the house (thank god). They haven't been campaigning hard enough, and the democrats still have the upperhand with the "give us some more time" mentality.

I predict a rise in the economy, and a resurrection of American dominance on the world stage. (LOL! One can only hope, right?)

Expanding transit providers (communter rail already operating in services). and even hybrid buses too.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

speaking of flying cars, who knows?

I predict that PFH and Rockdrummer will make many posts that will both entertain and shock many of us Ad's this year!

First:

Happy New Year.. yea this thread is my first "happy new year" post. :D

I predict that royale would brings lots of strange stories & news here this year and I am looking forward to it. :D

Back to reality, Hope to see more varies of jobs coming up to keep those people off from anything that we can think of.

Nah, republicans won't take over the house (thank god). They haven't been campaigning hard enough, and the democrats still have the upperhand with the "give us some more time" mentality.

I predict a rise in the economy, and a resurrection of American dominance on the world stage. (LOL! One can only hope, right?)

Second here, Republicans are still low approval, not high approval like in 1993 and 1994 that where republican got popular after killed health care reform by Clinton.

Back