What are your predictions in 2010?

I predict that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes might split up.

That Elin Wood will take Tiger to the cleaners and win full custody of kids and move back to Sweden.

I bet that there'll be few major Hollywood stars and perhaps a Royal or two that'll pass away.

I predict that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes might split up.

That Elin Wood will take Tiger to the cleaners and win full custody of kids and move back to Sweden.

I bet that there'll be few major Hollywood stars and perhaps a Royal or two that'll pass away.

Pretty safe bets except I doubt Florida state law will let her leave with the kids

Last edited:
I predict increased hype about the end of the world due to this 2012 movie, economy will get better (half way) and that we will see return of housing boom (slowly) which will create more construction jobs (slowly). Looking at the comments, definitely I predict Elin to take Tiger for all he has in their divorce process. I'm sick of hearing about Jon, eventually I know I will get sick of hearing about Tiger. All in all, as much as I would wish for a warless and peaceful world, I know it's not going to happen. The more humans we have the more complex our world is. ****disclaimer: I'm not a psychic. ;)

Wirelessly posted (Sidekick LX: Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I hope 2010 and 2010's are the best time. I don't know.

I predict in a PR move to get past the nasty divorce Tiger will start going by T-I-double guh-er

Pretty safe bets except I doubt Florida state law will let her leave with the kids

Yup, pretty like situation with Shel so it not going be happen until court say ok.

Back