What are your plans for Father Day?

stay home and my bro and his fiancee will come over and we will have cookout here cuz restaurants all may be busy due to father's day so should be a good day ;)

WDYS! awesome avatar! Did you cook breakfast for Marty?:D

Silver Roxy that is beautiful!

yesterday we picked up pizza and salad to take to eat at my parents place, and we played games in the family room. My parents are so happy in their new place. This month was my dad's birthday and also the Father's Day. He's 82 and loves to take long walks in the park near where they live and he still does his Tai Chi.

yesterday we picked up pizza and salad to take to eat at my parents place, and we played games in the family room. My parents are so happy in their new place. This month was my dad's birthday and also the Father's Day. He's 82 and loves to take long walks in the park near where they live and he still does his Tai Chi.

I cooked a big breakfast Saturday and gave him a taste of it. He think all my meals are his too. :giggle:

:ty: I thought the avatar was nice too.

:ty:

Visited my dad and brought lunch to his house and spend time with him. Gave him gifts from me and my dog[emoji4]

I'm a bit late but I got to drive and spend time with my parents and grandfather who visited from Japan. He was so excited to meet his first great-granddaughter. We took my grandfather to visit several attractions in San Antonio (which is a few hours away) and attractions we had not seen.

We had four generations of our family together. :) It was definitely fun (even if the rain and humidity were horrible).

Back