What are your plans for Father Day?

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
Are dads going out to eat or staying home and have a cookout ?
It's going to rain out here and it's the first day of summer too. Happy Father days to all dads with 2 legs or 4 legs kids.

Nothing special here, I don't think daughter is coming over either. Rain here too.

I'm making pancakes and bacon for breakfast, we don't have that often.

Just wished my son a Happy Father's Day (new baby)....guessing too, there will be a lot of cookouts tomorrow...but my plans are to stay in...(No father anyway)

It's going to just Marty and me , so it will have to be Doggie day . I bet Marty would love me cooking breakfast for him. :giggle:

Free Jr Black & White milkshake at Jake's Wayback. Yum!!

Same ole I am sure. Dad and Mom do not do cookouts/BBQ (sister does) but don't know if anybody will be doing anything special. Doubtful...

staying in bed dying of tooth ache..my husband go see daughter

TCS and I celebrated with our family at a local restaurant yesterday.

the dad not heard from son yet and it 2.45pm I expect my son who also dad enjoying his son my grandson day...oh well day not over yet sure my son remember he got a dad at some point

be0f676ecff8697371a00e092f250f33.gif

just had look at local pub and lots of dads in there

We were originally going to do brunch at El Torito but changed our minds and will be BBQing steaks instead....

cor blimmy turned round great big peacock in garden so rest of fathers day spent looking at that..you just don't expect that it must be a runneraway don't know anyone who have one of them

cor blimmy turned round great big peacock in garden so rest of fathers day spent looking at that..you just don't expect that it must be a runneraway don't know anyone who have one of them

Oooh, what a lovely surprise that must have been.

We had neighbors who had peacocks and they were always wandering away. I noticed they don't have them any longer, they must have all wandered away for good! :lol:

I notice your avatar really nice....fathers day be over soon no phone call yet...he get clip when get hold of him

Back