What are your New Year’s Resolution for 2010?

taurizs

Reaction score
What are your New Year’s Resolution for 2010? :D

Just two...pay off my SUV 7 months faster and lose another 30 lbs. Wantt to keep it simple and easy to achieve.

I feel that I am a good enough person who works hard for my family and my students. Sure, I am not perfect and I refuse to make it a goal to be someone I am not.

To be a better person and have a much better year!!!

Which is something I strive to do everyday.

I also want to go through my shed and get rid of the junk I do not need. I want to have a yard sale and make some extra bucks. What I do not sell I will give to the Thrift store.

I got to learn to let go of things I do not need.. :)

Learn to eat better, exercise and read my bible more.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 320X240 LGE VX9200)

I plan to get my truck paid off so I can set myself up to go back to school fulltime if I am able to get scholarships, grants, and loans secured so that my expenses can be covered while I work part time subbing and possibly working as an Avon sales rep. I know the previous sentence is an extra-long run-on sentence. I`m too lazy to edit today.

I am struggling to stop bite my fingernails. Want to let them grow naturally instead of going to fingernail salon to save my money.

Hubby and I just want to get caught up if we can on bills, and I want to get more proficient at my ASL, and really do better with my home schooling of my kids. Would like to get back to my card making business if I can.

To meet as many AD'ers as I can - to beat Jiro's record.

and it will be certainly broken. :laugh2:

keep in faith

Keep in faith.

1. good health
2. need to lose my belly but I am not fat.
3. get new job
4. get new car (I can't wait to sell my old car!)

GOOD LIFE!!!!! :fingersx:

oohh so many resolutions...
1. Get back down to 8 stone
2. do more stuff and fill up my already busy week as much as possible
3. meet someone :)
4. re-connect with old friends
5. get a new job
6. learn some new skills - im thinking maybe dance or snowboarding
7. visit America
8. visit more places in general
9. attempt to actually save money
... the list goes on and on...

My resolution is to stop making promises to myself that I can't keep.

To add to that I will;
- Not wait until New years and resolutions to make positive changes in my life.
- Know that some changes may take time and several attempts to accomplish and I will continue to try even if I fail.
- Remain positive and keep striving to be a better person and do the best I can regardless of what is going on around me.
- Not worry about things that I can not change and choose my battles wisely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back