What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad u are feeling better!
Thanks, just keeping myself busy at work today - it is not too bad. I am comfortably sitting on my office chair with my pillow on my bac. Now thats called 'comfy' :laugh2:

Is thinking how I have not been sick in the past few months cause of the vitamin C that I've been taking every day.....

Still, I have a very, very busy day tomorrow.

I never get sick for 3 years since Winter 2006. Oh BTW, I think to buying 4 DVDs tomorrow or Tuesday. :hmm:

I thought it was self-explanatory lol.
I have no boyfriend...therefore, he is nonexistent....haha

I am thinking how a thunderstorm and rain ruined all my hay. Now I have to go buy some! Grrrr... I am also thinking that when someone makes an appointment to look at/buy something.. you should keep it, or at least let the person know if they are not going to make it.
Grrrr...

I want / need VACATION! :mad2:

Brayden's Mom: How's Brayden? Feeling any better? I hope you two didn't need to rush to hospital... :(

JClarke: :hug: Hope you'll get better fast!

For some weird reason, I'm thinking about the sunset at the beach that I missed last night because I was too busy taking care of my kids.

:ty:xspinning!

me too! Hubby has been laid off variably for the last year and 1/2 or so-

I know the feeling of what it's like to be laid off. Its scary but the only thing you can do to save yourself is to pull yourself together and go find work. 99% of the time you're unlikely to land at your first choice, sometimes it can more than just a couple of weeks to find work. It took me a month to find part-time work at WM, it wasn't my first choice, but ironically after I got hired at WM, more job offers came through the door. Just keep on keepin' on. It's all anyone can do.

thinking about how tired, itchy and watery my eyes have been lately...thought it might be eye strain, but hopped to Walgreens and got me some drops. They are a little better. Thinking also that we (my boys & I) have been so lucky also, not getting sick for a very long time since I made it a strong rule....Wash Those Hands!

:ty:xspinning!

me too! Hubby has been laid off variably for the last year and 1/2 or so-

Eh, that must be hard. My Dad was laid off when I was around 15 or 16. It was a hard year for us! Keep us updated about the interview and how it goes!!!!!

:ty: Dixie and xspinning....
hubby has had several contract <IT> jobs where the contract is just outright canceled due to economy or upper-management decision or the contract ended as planned. He got one job through staffing firm that he really LOVED and for which he was actually hired, but the economy affected that company such that within his first week of permanent employment there, all the people took a pay cut and then they started laying off people and he was one of the first ones because he had just been hired. Then they started laying off people who had been there for years and years and that the company could hardly do without. He was very sad.
He has several staffing firms looking as well as he is looking personally for something permanent.
He think the interview went fairly well but he is unsure about results of technical written test he had to take and which was unexpected. He thought he did well with the rest of the interview and had lots of questions. There are about 15 people going for this position.

I think it's getting late, so I'm off to bed... :zzz:

Cya guys tomorrow :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back