What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, was surprised as well. Better this way than using a blade around the little Cub Scout with the red hat. :giggle:

Exactly. We wouldn't want that Cub Scout to end up with a red scarf to go with the red hat!:P

I watched videos. It still looks like something I would have to train myself to do. Thanks for the reply.

I agree. The whole process somehow reminds me of jumping into the pool as a kid and getting a nose full of water and burning sinuses. I'm not anxious to repeat that experience.

^^^ LOL. Been there and done that!

Going off to a poker party tonight with family and friends, looking forward to it! We play with quarters and such, so not much is lost by anyone. It's all about the fun family experience! :)

^^^ LOL. Been there and done that!

Going off to a poker party tonight with family and friends, looking forward to it! We play with quarters and such, so not much is lost by anyone. It's all about the fun family experience! :)

Texas Hold 'Em? My family is big on poker, too. We've all been playing since we were kids. My dad started teaching all the young 'uns Deuces Diablo as soon as we could hold cards in our hand and count.:giggle:

the professor from university has reminded me about the cricitical reflection, noooooo!!!

Got a $1.75 off ur next shopping order at Food Lion.....(coupon)....wondering what I'm gonna buy with that!

I will need to do an intense workout bec I ate rocky road ice cream its a great Saturday night date:giggle:

I am thinking.... Boy, I've been leading a busy life lately and it's been full of chaos! :dizzy:

I'm thinking about watching another movie soon, I rented three movies and only had watched one so far. :giggle:

I'm thinking about watching another movie soon, I rented three movies and only had watched one so far. :giggle:

what 2 other movies did you rent?

thinking about recent events and a crying yeshivabuka on my doorstep lol wondering when my trucks getting fixed so I can hit the road and visit all my friends on alldeaf muwhahahahahahah

your thoughts related to the theory on the presentation you previously did.

I am thinking about how much I dont want to go to the laundrymat. I am tired but I want to get it over with.

I am thinking about how much I dont want to go to the laundrymat. I am tired but I want to get it over with.

:lol: I don't blame you, that's what I have to do later on today too, because my dryer broke a couple months ago and it'll cost me $145.00 to get it fixed. :shock: It's a very old dryer, had it for so long, I think I'm better off buying a new one when money permits.

:lol: I don't blame you, that's what I have to do later on today too, because my dryer broke a couple months ago and it'll cost me $145.00 to get it fixed. :shock: It's a very old dryer, had it for so long, I think I'm better off buying a new one when money permits.

Yea, a broken washing machine here. GRRR! Wait a pain when things break!

"VALKYRIE" is a very good film and the one I would recommend. ;)

"Revolutionary Road"--I haven't watched it yet.

Really? A good movie, heh? Action adventure or thriller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back