What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bowlol: easy for you to say! At least you don't have any angles to worry about! :mad2:
And what's up with women keeping the "landing strip" and shave the rest? I never figured that one out. Leave the easiest part and shave all the scary parts.

one drawback about fresh trimming - it feels like a porcupine for the first couple days :mad2:
Guess you gotta keep it warm for the first days. If it gets cold, and starts to tighten up, ouch; it would be like a barrel cactus down there.

:bowlol: easy for you to say! At least you don't have any angles to worry about! :mad2:

Don't know much about female atatomy, do you?:lol:

My guy says the key to smoothness is a hot shower and stretch!:giggle:

And what's up with women keeping the "landing strip" and shave the rest? I never figured that one out. Leave the easiest part and shave all the scary parts.

Cuz the landing strip itches the worst when it starts to grow out!:lol:

I can just imagine it.. A guy doing a split, and shaving!!... In the shower. Or Perhaps shaving with his legs wide open in the tub!! :rofl2:

:shock:

I can just imagine it.. A guy doing a split, and shaving!!... In the shower. Or Perhaps shaving with his legs wide open in the tub!! :rofl2:

:shock:

He props one foot on the side of the tub.:giggle: Standing...at 6'4" he's crowded when he sits in the tub.

I'm thinking of how darn tired I am, I worked 12 hours today. :|

And I'm also thinking of getting to bed real shortly. I do hope I get some good sleep and no skunk odors.. *praying please!!*

ok, for women - yes, but for men, the nutsack has to be firm so it has to be cold to begin with, once underway, you may add warm water to help to shave in 'less wrinkled' surfaces thus you can shave it smooth, but the key is you really want to strike it in between and keep the nut sack as firm as possible. Its not easy. but yes in the best barbers for men's shaving they use Hot wet towel not only to moisten to add shaving cream but to stretch out the skin so you get maximum blade coverage for best shaving possible. but nutsack needs a different approach.
:io::io:

LOL, i hope jiro hasnt started already without reading my post

ok, for women - yes, but for men, the nutsack has to be firm so it has to be cold to begin with, once underway, you may add warm water to help to shave in 'less wrinkled' surfaces thus you can shave it smooth, but the key is you really want to strike it in between and keep the nut sack as firm as possible. Its not easy. but yes in the best barbers for men's shaving they use Hot wet towel not only to moisten to add shaving cream but to stretch out the skin so you get maximum blade coverage for best shaving possible. but nutsack needs a different approach.
:io::io:

My guy manages to get his smooth as a baby's bottom using the hot shower and stretching the wrinkles out technique. No razor rash, no stubble. And he uses soap, not shaving cream. :shrug: Works for him. I'm just saying.

Hot showers and gentle stretching's all you need. Shaving cream/ conditioner works best , i think, cause soap dries too much. Sensitive area, y'know ;)

My thoughts:
Gotta finish this children's story for class today!

Hot showers and gentle stretching's all you need. Shaving cream/ conditioner works best , i think, cause soap dries too much. Sensitive area, y'know ;)

My thoughts:
Gotta finish this children's story for class today!

I'll have to mention the conditioner thing to him.

The humidity here is terrible..it's turning my hair into an afro.:roll: I go to the hairdresser this evening, thank the lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back