What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking if i'm :crazy: or not. I just signed up for USPA membership (it's also an insurance) because I begin training to get licensed for skydiving this Sunday.

Cool! Enjoy! :)

what's his plans?

Sanme plan..work at his job in the NJ/NY area as a home security installator. I saw his notebook open on my table..it was a study guide for his exam to get a certification. Lots of codes for different kinds of alarms. Looks legal to me!

Sanme plan..work at his job in the NJ/NY area as a home security installator. I saw his notebook open on my table..it was a study guide for his exam to get a certification. Lots of codes for different kinds of alarms. Looks legal to me!

ah I wasn't aware of his plan if you already mentioned it earlier. hhhmmmm is he planning on a great heist? :lol:

I kid

ah I wasn't aware of his plan if you already mentioned it earlier. hhhmmmm is he planning on a great heist? :lol:

I kid

Oh shit...now, u r getting me paranoid!! Lol

I'm thinking of that hail we had earlier today, What the.... It's suppose to be Spring!! :mad2:

Somehow I have this feeling that today is going to be a good day :D

Thinking about where to move soon, prolly back where I came from. Maybe after I'm stable with my job.

Iam thinking how I can't wait to hug and kiss my hubby when I get home from work.

Thinking what a roller coaster ride was Shel's experience and I hope things start to work out better soon.....

Thinking I have dog training tonight - agility - yay! AND i get to order my jumps!

Thinking I wonder when I will know if there is an appropriate pup for us from the new litters just whelped.....

I am just thinking if ill hit 1,000 posts for tomorrow night...hmmm

That I forgot to fold my laundry. I may buy a Vibralite watch. I am getting old. :mad2:

I am thinking about what restaurant to go to tomorrow night... can't make up my mind :hmm: I need to make reservation though... it's friday night after all :mad2:

Really should get off AD and complete my assignment due tomorrow heheeh see you later guys!!
:giggle::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back