What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking........GO FROGS!!!!! Purple Power.

Glad to see people in Idaho like purple too!!!!! You know who...lol

I am thinking........GO FROGS!!!!! Purple Power.

Glad to see people in Idaho like purple too!!!!! You know who...lol

What the--------

Obviously I'm not the "you know who".

Thinking it's time for me to go for my weight loss meeting and get weighed in. Don't want to go, but MIL wants to go and I'm the driver. See you guys and gals later.

is wondering if it's appropriate to give a gift card from Victoria's Secret to my assistant boss but I do not report to her. it's a belated x-mas & happy new year gift. I got a wine for my boss. :hmm:

she is young and spunky but... I'll explain that it's not for lingerie so don't get any funny idea. it's for VS pajamas but I don't know which one she would like so that's what VS gift card is for.

appropriate or not? HELP ME! :hmm:

I am thinking today is a fail. I was trying to lose weight for my new year's resolution and I ate two sandwiches. I wanted to get rid of it, scream, something. So I took two Black Jax pills and when I finish watching Intervention, I am going to start a 3 hour workout to burn it off. For me, for this, failure is not an option. I really want to lose the weight.

And part of me feels like I have gone mad........

is wondering if it's appropriate to give a gift card from Victoria's Secret to my assistant boss but I do not report to her. it's a belated x-mas & happy new year gift. I got a wine for my boss. :hmm:

she is young and spunky but... I'll explain that it's not for lingerie so don't get any funny idea. it's for VS pajamas but I don't know which one she would like so that's what VS gift card is for.

check the sexual harrassment policy first.

If it were me, I would be surprised from co worker who gives me the VS gift card. It might leads me to think that VS gift card is more of personal to me. Maybe that is just me.

If it were me, I would be surprised from co worker who gives me the VS gift card. It might leads me to think that VS gift card is more of personal to me. Maybe that is just me.

true

check the sexual harrassment policy first.

Agreed! What seems harmless could get your keister in a pot of boiling water even if your recipient doesn't file sexual harassment charges, but someone else may find it inappropriate and file charges themselves. It's a sticky situation. You want to be funny, but at the same time you don't want to get in trouble.

If I were you I would not get her anything from VS, other than maybe a generic money card and sarcastically suggest that she use it at VS. This way she gets a laugh and you don't end up in trouble. If she's a smart lady, she'll get it and not be offended nor will anyone else get offended.

Agreed! What seems harmless could get your keister in a pot of boiling water even if your recipient doesn't file sexual harassment charges, but someone else may find it inappropriate and file charges themselves. It's a sticky situation. You want to be funny, but at the same time you don't want to get in trouble.

If I were you I would not get her anything from VS, other than maybe a generic money card and sarcastically suggest that she use it at VS. This way she gets a laugh and you don't end up in trouble. If she's a smart lady, she'll get it and not be offended nor will anyone else get offended.

my colleague has made a more sexually-offensive joke to her about her but we're all cool. I think I will swap it with B&H - a big photo store in NYC. She likes photography.

I'm thinking that i'm very fortunate for a lot of things in my life. I'm also thinking about my car and what's gonna happen to it. I got T-boned by an old lady who blazed through a very red, red light. Me, my lil sister and her bf are all ok and safe, thankfully. I'm glad I drive an SUV, so meh to the haters! SUVs have saved my life more than once in accidents.

I'm thinking that i'm very fortunate for a lot of things in my life. I'm also thinking about my car and what's gonna happen to it. I got T-boned by an old lady who blazed through a very red, red light. Me, my lil sister and her bf are all ok and safe, thankfully. I'm glad I drive an SUV, so meh to the haters! SUVs have saved my life more than once in accidents.

America. FUCK YEA! oh wait..... you're Canadian.... but same thing anyway :D

good to hear you're safe in one piece. You gave Alicia a good fright last nite! what did you drive and what will you get next time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back