What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking I should have worked out harder ..I feel like I am stuck at a plateu with exercise.

I am thinking I should have worked out harder ..I feel like I am stuck at a plateu with exercise.

I think that is pretty normal. Like you hit plateus with a diet as your body adjusts. Probably your body adjusting to the new level of activity.

I think that is pretty normal. Like you hit plateus with a diet as your body adjusts. Probably your body adjusting to the new level of activity.

I guess I need to ante it up.

Loves the text messaging keep them coming ;) :giggle:

I'm thinking how tired I am, and how I would love to go back to sleep, but I can't I gonna go in for work in a little bit.

I'm having a DOH moment. I've been feeling cold now that the weather has gotten chiller. when I checked the temp in my apt, I found out that I still am using AC. :P

I'm having a DOH moment. I've been feeling cold now that the weather has gotten chiller. when I checked the temp in my apt, I found out that I still am using AC. :P

Wish I was there. The weather warmed up here and I need air, but we already switched over to heat.

iPod touch..trying to scrimp and save for the new 32 gig. Costo's selling it for cheaper but it's still gonna put me back $270. Oy.

Technology will be the death of me. :roll:

Thinking I should be studying for the quiz I have tomorrow morning, rather than being online lol

I am thinking that it is odd that for International Business I am studying the American culture. :confused: The Canadian culture is not very much different from ther American culture.

I am thinking that it is odd that for International Business I am studying the American culture. :confused: The Canadian culture is not very much different from ther American culture.

Misconception. Actually, Canadian culture is very much different from the American.... despite their similarities at the surface.

Misconception. Actually, Canadian culture is very much different from the American.... despite their similarities at the surface.

True! But we do share similar values. I've never been an American, so I would never know.

I have many thoughts going on at the same time..none of which i have a solution for.. I hate it when that happens!

I have many thoughts going on at the same time..none of which i have a solution for.. I hate it when that happens!

one step at a time. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back