What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you send your audiogram to AT&T, the service provider for the iPhone, your monthly rate would go down to 60.00 a month. The iPhone comes in either an 8 or 16 MB configuration.

I'm thinking about getting a blackberry after my sidekick contract ends next year as I found out that Telstra no longer provides sidekick plans any more, which I was planning to renew the sidekick plan next year. :mad:

Also I'm thinking three more weeks of university classes. :shock:

I like the BlackBerry over the iPhone, but it's because I am not a recreational user.

I'm thinking about several things. I realized that I'm quite behind with this thread, and now I'm all caught up with you guys.

Shel, how old is your son, Nathan?

When you mentioned Starbucks -I'm not a coffee person- I miss drinking hot chocolate with mint. I am looking forward to have some at home now that the weather has been chilly.

I am thinking about my boyfriend and waiting for him to come home from work....

I'm liking Nathan. He shows initiative. :D

Blackberry. 'nuff said. it's functional. it's business. period.

Iam thinking "KICK ASS, Ravens!!!!!"

iPhone plans is too expensive. Even though a 1 gb of data wouldn't be enough for iPhone as they are huge data user phone. :)
Actually, not for Telstra, I know Telstra is rippiong people off on iPhone plans, have you ever checked out on other plans under different telecommunication company? Such as 3, Optus, or Vodafone..... Three, who I am with is excellent < --- internet is fast under iPhone 3GS

Honestly, for these people using 1GB of data, iPhone wouldn't use it as much as you think you can even though if you were internet heavy user... the internet on iPhone doesn't eat a lot of data which is good. My friend who owns one, only used well, 200MB over 500mb per month.

If you send your audiogram to AT&T, the service provider for the iPhone, your monthly rate would go down to 60.00 a month. The iPhone comes in either an 8 or 16 MB configuration.

That's interesting. Lucky for Deaf American are able to get a good deal of discounts. Isn't 8MB or 16MB is too small configuration? Unless you mean by 8gb or 16gb. :)

That's interesting. Lucky for Deaf American are able to get a good deal of discounts. Isn't 8MB or 16MB is too small configuration? Unless you mean by 8gb or 16gb. :)

It is gb.

I am thinking about the poor homeless cat I been feeding! It is so timid I can't get get near her! It been raining all day! I keep checking to see if she is waiting for me to feed her! I hope thst act will be oaky! I am trying to get help for her before winter get here!

Bear with me as I'm typing down on SK3.

Souggy, yeah I like blackberry as I had one in the past before moving to Australia.

Jiro, yeah Blackberry is functional and I agree it is more business like.

Jclarke, thank you for suggestion about iphone but it is unlikely I will go to iphone route as I do prefer a physical keyboard rather than a touch screen keyboard.

I am looking around other cell phone companies beside Telstra. I see Crazy John is cheaper for blackberry plan a $39.00 per month. That include texting, unlimited email and BB unlimited data. :)

Bottesini, thanks :)

Thanks everyone. :)

I'm feeling very pleased with my kitchen right now. There's still a little clutter on the table but everything else is clean now and clothes are ready to be taken upstairs. Trash is emptied too. Dishes are done but not put away yet.

I'm feeling very pleased with my kitchen right now. There's still a little clutter on the table but everything else is clean now and clothes are ready to be taken upstairs. Trash is emptied too. Dishes are done but not put away yet.

It makes you feel good that your kitchen is clean. I think that you are copying Bree's habit from the Desperate Housewives show. :cool2:

I'm thinking about how my evening is going better than my day, and looking forward to getting my ikea bookcase from freecycle later tonight :)

I am thinking about how my attempts to have everyone respect everyone don't really work. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back