What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is thinking about that Dardanelle officer that was interviewed on NatGeo for a Nazism program and I have lost all respect for this bloke. He was very blunt that he is a racist and anti-Semitic. For that I may put a pride sticker on my truck and beckon him to pull me over and when he does I'll have sufficient proof that he pulled me over solely based on a sticker and his personal opinion.

Robot graphics are pretty cool. :)
Bumblebee_Camaro_anim.gif

I am thinking I will report you all for not staying on the topic of robots. :mad:

lllllllooooooooollllllllllll

I am thinking I will report you all for not staying on the topic of robots. :mad:

yo bott! i'm really happy for you and imma gonna let you finish but Japanese makes the best robots of all time!

yo bott! i'm really happy for you and imma gonna let you finish but Japanese makes the best robots of all time!

Agreed. Even before real robots, the Japanese made the best movie robots. :wave:

I'm thinking about how much I need to buy a new mouse because mine has been doing this incredibly annoying double-click on every click I do and needing to push even harder resulting in the carpal tunnel to come a-creepin'.

I thought I could deal with it but now the mousewheel is starting to break down too.

I am thinking what a long day after work, going to mentor an interpreter student and after, get ready to stay at my uncle's place and dog sit , Brusier for the entire week :D

Yes! Of the grown up dog, too, please!

Awwww what a CUTE puppy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back