What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting...the one I saw here seems normal. Maybe google is trying to prove that they're better by having a bigger one?

Jiro, hope things improve for you regarding your sleep. I have been insomnious all of my life.

interesting...the one I saw here seems normal. Maybe google is trying to prove that they're better by having a bigger one?

either you didn't notice it at all (the before and after) or i'm brain-damaged due to bad case of insomniac :lol:

Jiro, hope things improve for you regarding your sleep. I have been insomnious all of my life.

si.... si.... it's probably cuz of these... modern society! when I'm camping in the woods, I get knocked out easily when the sun goes out. :dunno:

si.... si.... it's probably cuz of these... modern society! when I'm camping in the woods, I get knocked out easily when the sun goes out. :dunno:

Then why not save yourself some money and go live in the woods in a tent?

thanks everyone! Nathan tested negative for the Swine Flu..whew! However, the drs want to see him again tmw to do more testing to see why he is struggling to breathe despite getting asthma meds. Maybe he has pneomonia.

He seems better today and has an appetite. Now, my daughter is the one who is crying saying her knee hurts but she started that when she started with her homework. Oh boy...

:hug: for your thoughts and concerns!

So glad to hear that your son is getting better.

It sounds like your daughter needs your attention. :lol:

Congrats on your new addition, Botti!!
Cute dog, btw... :)

I am thinking about how I just applied at another place... and if I was to get a job there... I would be a student with homework 5 days a week and then working 2 days. I would never have any time to myself... oh well... life has sacrifices.

make sacrifices for the things that you care about the most and make good use of your time. You will be ok.

I'm thinking about how hungry I am...

already seen psychiatrist and doctors. tried the anti-narcoleptic drugs. nothing effective. I don't want to depend on it. will try melatonin this time.

Do drugs and you will be knocked out in no time:lol:

Do drugs and you will be knocked out in no time:lol:

I think i'm back to normal now! went to bed at 9PM and woke up at 6:30AM
pbjtsmilie.gif

I think i'm back to normal now! went to bed at 9PM and woke up at 6:30AM
pbjtsmilie.gif

Yay! You must have slept good! It happens to me too, if i can't sleep for days and when I finally sleep, I sleep for more than 9 hours to catch up the loss of my sleep for days

I'm thinking about why someone would buy a 6 year old a shot gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back