What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww Joey is lucky to have a cozy home, like joey's loving parents and siblings. thank god joey's siblings get along well with joey! sweet! i will check the photos later once i get home. how did you find joey? if you dont mind?

edit:::: i decide to copy the link to send it to my mobile. AWWW Joey's eyes sure melts my heart. His face is adorable!!! is joey the nervous or hyper type?

He is calm and happy. I found him at the Rescue League. I always look for pets there so I can save a life and not support puppy mills.

Joey is underweight and had been very neglected and abused in his last home, but he is sweet and trusts us, and he can smile. He had the broadest human looking smile when my husband spoke his name and said come on lets go in the yard.

The rescue league said they were glad it was us to adopt him because we cook for our dogs and we take them everywhere. They are sure Joey's past will be erased from his mind. :)

I cooked for my beloved previous Rottie , too! She was diagnosed w/kidney disease at age 2 and we went through a lotta of food incarnations and acquired holistic vet, and I did cook for her for many years because I didn't want to use that prescription stuff. She lived to be 8 and 1/2 w/good life quality and was able to try most of what she was bred for <from reputable breeder; our Lab is through rescue> :D for NOT supporting puppy mills!!

the dogs topic has me thinking what my guys will get for dinner-

He is calm and happy. I found him at the Rescue League. I always look for pets there so I can save a life and not support puppy mills.

Joey is underweight and had been very neglected and abused in his last home, but he is sweet and trusts us, and he can smile. He had the broadest human looking smile when my husband spoke his name and said come on lets go in the yard.

The rescue league said they were glad it was us to adopt him because we cook for our dogs and we take them everywhere. They are sure Joey's past will be erased from his mind. :)

YES!! Lucky for you and lucky for joey that all of you did hit it off pretty great! wow he survives for 5 years and still in a good condition. whew!

my in laws adopted the dog who is almost 2 years old. The previous couples who lost their jobs and decide to return the dog back to the shelter. My in laws found him and his name is cooper. i am told that He's mixed the german shepard and black lab. He has black fur all over it. I am amazed how friendly he is. At first he arrived into a new home with the in laws. He did not bark for one weeks later, and he finally barks like other dogs do. I guess thats normal for nervous dog to meet the new family.

Yes!

2rnen7q.jpg

He is soo cuuute! :)

Thinking about Joey, our newest family member. A rescued Pekingese. He loves our dogs, our yard our house. He was good at the veterinarian's office.

Plus by the money we paid the rescue league we help other animal.

Congratulations on your newest family member! :)

Congrats on Joey! <3 the name!!!

I am a bit annoying with my HA, urgh, let hope it get's sorted tomorrow.

He even looks like a Joey. He has a sweet face. Enjoy! :aw:

I used to be a volunteer at an animal shelter and I certainly remember dogs who were saved from a puppy mill. Some of them couldn't be saved.

I think Joey is cute and I am sure he will be happy with you.

I am thinking how cute Botts new family member is. :)

thinking about how badly I want to break out of this horrendous case of insomnia. It's been a week already and I'm messed up :mad2:

Sorry, Jiro. I was awake for 24 hours than slept 13. I'm feeling much better after some sleep. You might want to see your physician about it, especially since it's lasted so long. Hope that you get some good sleep soon.

Sorry, Jiro. I was awake for 24 hours than slept 13. I'm feeling much better after some sleep. You might want to see your physician about it, especially since it's lasted so long. Hope that you get some good sleep soon.

already seen psychiatrist and doctors. tried the anti-narcoleptic drugs. nothing effective. I don't want to depend on it. will try melatonin this time.

my sleep schedule got ruined 8 days ago because the alarm didn't go off (power outage) and that I stayed up too late with some of my friends. I might be able to fix it in the next few days, but I know what it's like to have insomnia. Sometimes it's good, but otherwise it's the worst feeling ever! especially when I have to go to school in a few hours!

Sorry you have to go through bad sleep. I hope it gets better for ya, Jiro.

is wondering if google changed something with its search box... it seems bigger now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back