What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking whether or not should I go to DPHH tonite. Alex and his goonies are there already and I'm tired as a dog. :hmm:

thinking whether or not should I go to DPHH tonite. Alex and his goonies are there already and I'm tired as a dog. :hmm:

Take a short 20 min nap?

that's the thing... my 20 min nap becomes 20 hours of sleep :lol:

Ha..true.

Where is DPHH at? My brother is going to DC DPHH in Bethesda. He wanted me to go...I prefer Baltimore DPHH than DC DPHH.

Ha..true.

Where is DPHH at? My brother is going to DC DPHH in Bethesda. He wanted me to go...I prefer Baltimore DPHH than DC DPHH.

in NYC and i'm farting like a goddam chimney... goddam! Not sure if people at DPHH would appreciate that.

in NYC and i'm farting like a goddam chimney... goddam! Not sure if people at DPHH would appreciate that.

TMI!!!!! :lol:

Well, then it is stay-at-home nights for you and I, heh?

Do u know a guy named Dave Huber? He tends to hit the deaf socials in NYC.

TMI!!!!! :lol:

Well, then it is stay-at-home nights for you and I, heh?

Do u know a guy named Dave Huber? He tends to hit the deaf socials in NYC.

nope... don't know Dave Huber. However - i think i should get my farting ass to DPHH soon..... :hmm:

nope... don't know Dave Huber. However - i think i should get my farting ass to DPHH soon..... :hmm:

If u do meet him tonight, tell him hola from me! Take pics and post them here! :)

How crazy I am..I was mud riding, there was this ditch filled with mud and water, cause it has rained so much. Me and my friends went, and I was the only one on my old 4wheeler, Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4 and I backed up on the road and revved it up. I was going so fast, I went straight in that ditch and almost made it through the whole thing..but as soon as I hit the mud, first time I have ever flew off any vehicle. As soon as I landed on the ground, I got right back up like some crazy ass redneck lol :roll: I didn't hurt at all, and my 2 of my friends that came with me were on their knees laughing...we pulled it out and I went on the road with no clothes with boxers..otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to move cause there was red clay mud all over me! We were riding on the road and there was this cop, driving in the left lane and I was like oh crap...but it was a officer I knew so he let us go, lucky.

Craziest thing I did in my life, and my friends got a video of it. I'll post it soon when he sends it to me!

I am thinking that some people are so unhappy with their own lives that they need to create drama around them. It makes them feel special. I hate being drug into these little dramatic feats. It is very hard for me to hold my tongue.... People need to get a freakin life and quit sulking around trying to gather information. In the end, they will look like the fools!!

I'm thinking about too many things right now going on in my life and I'm glad I have some great friends and some meds to help me through this difficult time...

Jamie

I am thinking what has happened to Spring...:hmm:

I am thinking that some people are so unhappy with their own lives that they need to create drama around them. It makes them feel special. I hate being drug into these little dramatic feats. It is very hard for me to hold my tongue.... People need to get a freakin life and quit sulking around trying to gather information. In the end, they will look like the fools!!

I dont blame u for feeling that way. People who behave that way can drain the energy from others. I have been there before with former roommates. So tiring sometimes.

I am thinking I hate being sick. I spent most of the day in bed, and I feel like death warmed over even though I am now sitting up. :(

I am thinking I hate being sick. I spent most of the day in bed, and I feel like death warmed over even though I am now sitting up. :(

Hope u feel better soon!

Sorry about that... here's a :hug: for you

I'm coughing my lungs out for the past two weeks! It's annoying!!!!! :mad2:

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back