What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about how I am enjoying my spring break.. even if I have tons to do around the house.

Thinking, I will get started tomorrow! :D just going to enjoy my day relaxing and recuperating, from last weekend!

I am thinking that I got Spring Break confused with Winter Break..:(

I am thinking that I got Spring Break confused with Winter Break..:(

Was thinking the same thing! Last weekend was gorgious! Now it is too chilly to take the kids swimming. :( Hoping it will warm up by next weekend, for Easter.

Thinking, I feel bad for the spring breakers in Florida!!

Was thinking the same thing! Last weekend was gorgious! Now it is too chilly to take the kids swimming. :( Hoping it will warm up by next weekend, for Easter.

Thinking, I feel bad for the spring breakers in Florida!!

It is 45 degrees with wind chills of 35 degrees. Someone posted on FB that there were flurries in DC...:shock:

I would rather have your weather than this!

I'm thinking I have entirely too much stuff to sort out before next week... moving appointments with government agencies isn't FUN nor easy!

hope you feel better soon, too Bottesini: aw:

I am thinking about dog training class I will assist with tonight

It is 45 degrees with wind chills of 35 degrees. Someone posted on FB that there were flurries in DC...:shock:

I would rather have your weather than this!

I am sure!

They're several Spring Breakers on the beach battling the "cool" windy day, we are having. (uh, uh, not me!) :giggle:

I'm thinking of firing an individual as well as evicting a family......

hope you feel better soon, too Bottesini: aw:

I am thinking about dog training class I will assist with tonight

Thanks dogmom and JamieLynn. I am making my second attempt at sitting up today.:wave:

I'm thinking of firing an individual as well as evicting a family......

You are already in a position of Firing someone in your new workplace? :shock: Or are you speaking of a landlord you may have hired, along with evicting someone?

I am thinking that I should get off my computer and start dinner before my little ones revolt!:lol:

I dont blame u for feeling that way. People who behave that way can drain the energy from others. I have been there before with former roommates. So tiring sometimes.

Just a little drama at the barn. This one lady is complaining about my stud colt. Not because he is acting like a stud...but because her mares are acting like mares. He just turned one and doesn't even know hes a buy yet. This lady thinks because he is so tall, I am lying about his age. Even went so far and called the lady I got him from. Crazy lady. She even posted flyers around the barn that she printed off the internet of my sale ad for him. It is just making her look childish and stupid. Though she doesn't know I have figured out that it is her causing the drama. I just smile and think to myself how dumb she really is! lol

I'm thinking how I can't wait to get on a plane and fly to Jordan, time is near, and I can't image what it will be like, I'm sure it will be awesome!! I'am also thinking how the word love can hurt just as bad as losing love.

I'm thinking about getting ready and leave... I'm running laaate :D

You are already in a position of Firing someone in your new workplace? :shock: Or are you speaking of a landlord you may have hired, along with evicting someone?

Evicting a person that is renting one our properties and already fired an individual at work for wearing offensive clothing attire this past Friday.

Evicting a person that is renting one our properties and already fired an individual at work for wearing offensive clothing attire this past Friday.

Is it a big law firm where you work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back