What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Wondering why I'm back on this forum as don't know anyone here anymore but on other hand trying to quit FB for a week and see if its gets better

Hi...I remember you. I am not as active on this forum lately but I do return every now and then.

Trying to figure out how someone ended on my fb. And kind of creeped out...

And wasnt through this forum, pfieuw.

Last edited:
Trying to decide what time I should mow the lawn
How does your lawn look , we're having a bad drought and everyone lawns are brown . We're told on the news not to mow our lawns so they won't burn up so fast . I couldn't believe when I saw our landscaper mowing our lawn the other day and kicking up dirt all over the place ! The damn fool killed our lawn , it was pulled out.

Need to get back into working out after my ankle got swollen and time to get back in the groove .

How does your lawn look , we're having a bad drought and everyone lawns are brown . We're told on the news not to mow our lawns so they won't burn up so fast . I couldn't believe when I saw our landscaper mowing our lawn the other day and kicking up dirt all over the place ! The damn fool killed our lawn , it was pulled out.

It's not bad at the moment considering we've not had a major rain in awhile, however, the track I walk out has a crew who cuts that area regardless of the weather it seems. Wet or dry.
I was raised to never cut grass in wet conditions and from my own experience, it def complicates things.

Back