What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I almost went off the cliff when my tire blew up. No guardrail. Scary experience.
Damn that sound very scary ! I was once in a g/f car during the winter and we hit some black ice and went into a skid the car stopped right at the edge of a cliff ! One inch and we would had gone over !

A beer float..does not sound attractive to me, but I am willing to try anything once.

Oh, yes please! :)

It was a joke bec this friend of mine loves beer lol The cashier lady at the grocery store said , " you know that sounds very good" lol watch this go viral LOL jk

Going out to get the steaks mmmmm good!

I hope you can work through it... it's never fun. You know where to find me if you want to chat too... Hang in there.

Thank you and others for the kind words and I'll keep that in mind. I need the time to myself and I'm going to step away for a while. I have informed Alex and he is fine with it. The recent weeks was just too much for me with the stresses. Thanks for understanding and I will check messages if there is any problems or anything.

Y'all take care.

Thank you and others for the kind words and I'll keep that in mind. I need the time to myself and I'm going to step away for a while. I have informed Alex and he is fine with it. The recent weeks was just too much for me with the stresses. Thanks for understanding and I will check messages if there is any problems or anything.

Y'all take care.
You take care, too. :hug:

Y'all take care.
Take all the time you need. :hug:

Blue Moon for me.

I think I tried a Blue Moon when I was visiting a friend last year- pretty good.

The one I like the most is a pale ale (the name escapes me) that I had in Silverdale WA. That restaurant has an offer where you can get 6 samplers of beer. Yum.. from light to dark!

Calvin, don't know if you're still here, but if so, wanted to wish you well and hope things improve! :aw:

I think I tried a Blue Moon when I was visiting a friend last year- pretty good.

The one I like the most is a pale ale (the name escapes me) that I had in Silverdale WA. That restaurant has an offer where you can get 6 samplers of beer. Yum.. from light to dark!

Yum! I think I like the Blue Moon because an orange is attached to it, so it adds that flavor.

The tinnitus is killing me today. Always there, but always worse this time of year when the storms are coming. So annoying the coworkers with more "what's" than usual.

The tinnitus is killing me today. Always there, but always worse this time of year when the storms are coming. So annoying the coworkers with more "what's" than usual.
Yeah my tinnitus been really acting up lately too , I try my best to not let it get to me.

There are too many evil people in the world ! The news is so horrible to watch !

Last edited:
Yeah my tinnitus been really acting up lately too , I try my best to not let it get to me.

There are too many evil people in the world ! The news is so horrible to watch !

Hmm ... I didn't realize that too many evil people in the world make your tinnitus act up.

Hmm ... I didn't realize that too many evil people in the world make your tinnitus act up.
You have no idea:
darth-vader.jpg

"Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." Evil people lead to tinnitus...

May the force be with you and tinnitus. Evil tinnitus, go away. I had to listen to Nothing At All this morning.

I'm thinking with all these people needing help to write a book (or other) with a deaf/hoh character. Would you all be more willing to "help" if that member, became a "Peminum Member" and donated a little xtra to Alex's favorite charity, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital? Yes? No?

I'm thinking with all these people needing help to write a book (or other) with a deaf/hoh character. Would you all be more willing to "help" if that member, became a "Peminum Member" and donated a little xtra to Alex's favorite charity, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital? Yes? No?
For me, I have to admit I don't ever look at someone's status. I'm looking at the post and nothing else. So I don't think that would change anything for anyone except an annoyance level.

Back