What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Going on a road trip with my mom and my dog to central California. I am tempted to visit SF bec it's a pretty cool place to visit. Things can change lol

I'm thinking I may need to make changes for personal reason.

I remember in the 70's going with my parents to Cincinnati, OH, the "long" way (through WV and KY rather than just through Ohio). We were going down one hill in WV and as we came around a corner there was a store right at the edge of the road. I remember wondering how many trucks have run into that store.

The mountain roads I drove on had no rails one wrong move and you kissed your butt goodbye !
Yes! My sis-in-law is from VA or WV? My wife rode there to visit SIL family. Wife said, no RAILS!! Terrifying!! lmao.

Yes! My sis-in-law is from VA or WV? My wife rode there to visit SIL family. Wife said, no RAILS!! Terrifying!! lmao.
Yeah this is why I was told to honk my horn before coming to bend or blind spot if there was another car coming from the other way they wouldn't be right in the middle of the road they had slow down and be very alert . Rocks would sometime fall off the mountain too , you'll be reading a sign saying 'watch out for falling rocks' and one will fall !

I almost went off the cliff when my tire blew up. No guardrail. Scary experience.

I'm thinking that I wish the past 2 weeks never happened...I'm hoping for the better path in my life. I just hope to be able to repair it and put all of this behind me. Having regrets is never fun to have.

I'm thinking that I wish the past 2 weeks never happened...I'm hoping for the better path in my life. I just hope to be able to repair it and put all of this behind me. Having regrets is never fun to have.

God, I really hope it isn't so bad! :hug: Knowing you, things will only get get better. :)

:( :hug:

Hope things get better for you soon.

I hope it works out for you. :hug:

I hope you can work through it... it's never fun. You know where to find me if you want to chat too... Hang in there.

Someone's knocking on the outside wall. :ohno:

construction workers in the trench around my building

My beer float didn't turn out so bad lol Tillamook butterscotch caramel ice cream and Stella Atrois beer . Adult version of a root "beer" float

Thumbs up on the Stella Atrois. My Beer of the Month is: Negra Modelo.

I am not a drinker of alcohol but this was between me and a friend. I don't see him any more bec he got job. He loved beer so much nice guy and I joked about this beer float thing months ago. I decided to put this to the test lol it was only like 1/4 cup of beer and the rest ice cream lol I am using the remainder to marinate a steak for a dinner lol

I thought if I have good ice cream Tillamook why not use a good beer instead of Coors or Budweiser haha bought Stella Atrois it was worth every penny!

Back