What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking of the high rental rates for apartments these days...love where I live...but for goodness sake!...Rents are going up sky high, and living here almost 5 years, not worth what they are now asking for when my Lease expires (June 30th). The Beach beckons me so I'm gonna be looking once again...*sigh*...getting out of the City and all this crime and home invasions might do me good....

Thinking of the high rental rates for apartments these days...love where I live...but for goodness sake!...Rents are going up sky high, and living here almost 5 years, not worth what they are now asking for when my Lease expires (June 30th). The Beach beckons me so I'm gonna be looking once again...*sigh*...getting out of the City and all this crime and home invasions might do me good....

Ugh happening everywhere it seems. My friend just showed me an ad for .. basically a room for rent ("studio")- 400 sq foot, shared w/d, access to dock, beach and waterside hot tub, utilities and broadband included in rent... 1,000 bucks a month. In Poulsbo WA...

:eek3: :eek2: :eek:

Would love an old and quaint beach house by the ocean...(as I had many years ago). Been looking...and plan to ride and check with some realtors.....

Google is a search engine, such as Yahoo and Ask. Chrome is a web browser, such as Safari and Firefox. Chrome is not interchangeable with Google.

For example, my Windows PC uses Chrome for the browser and Google for the search engine. My MacBook uses Safari for the browser and Google for the search engine.

You need one from column A (web browser) and one from column B (search engine).

It's Friday! It's sunny! Dogs making a ruckus. Cats sleeping. That about sums up my afternoon. I did bring a lot of work home for the weekend, though.

A lot of people lost their millions dollars houses that were on the beach here and more homes are in danger if we get a real bad storm.
I could had a small house on the beach and I told the realtor "No Thanks!" when I saw how close it was to the ocean.

I am still shocked Prince is gone:( Purple Rain brought back some good memories. Not much of a fan just liked a few tracks from his famous movie.

I wish people would understand that all I want is to feel wanted. My birthday is coming up. I've no peer coming forward--- I'll like to be with you for your birthday and many more. It's tough. I think I'll let this go because I'll be 39. I'll be damned when I'm 40 and have no one wanting to celebrate with me.

I've not had friends come to celebrate my birthday for many years now not since I lived near a friend and I think it was only once out of the 5 years I lived there. Mostly FB greetings now but it's the thought that counts. No biggie for me...I'm used to that because my B-Day falls between Christmas and New Year's.

I wish people would understand that all I want is to feel wanted. My birthday is coming up. I've no peer coming forward--- I'll like to be with you for your birthday and many more. It's tough. I think I'll let this go because I'll be 39. I'll be damned when I'm 40 and have no one wanting to celebrate with me.
I'm sure many of us ADers would enjoy celebrating your birthday with you but we don't live close by.

I've not had friends come to celebrate my birthday for many years now not since I lived near a friend and I think it was only once out of the 5 years I lived there. Mostly FB greetings now but it's the thought that counts. No biggie for me...I'm used to that because my B-Day falls between Christmas and New Year's.
Oh, bad timing for your birthday.

I don't have big birthday celebrations. This year my daughter came over to share cake with TCS and me; that's all.

Oh, bad timing for your birthday.

I don't have big birthday celebrations. This year my daughter came over to share cake with TCS and me; that's all.
I went to Boston Market for a turkey dinner and a slice of chocolate cake. All by my lonesome....because the next day, Thanksgiving, I was going out with my sisters and daughter to a place that I was unlikely going to get turkey (got the crab cake) or chocolate cake.

For me, my birthday is basically just another day. If others do something for/with me, great, but not a big deal if they don't.

My birthday often occurs on Thanksgiving. Even when not on the day it does tend to get less attention due to the holiday season.

Birthdays? Mine is in January. No one, including me wants to do anything except stay inside and keep warm. I am perfectly happy with that arrangement. :beer:

Back