What are you thinking about? Part VIII

There is one in New Hampshire but I didn't feel like driving there on a weekend , I am getting to drive like an old lady . LOL !
I took my dog to the park then stopped at K Mart and Verizon wireless store.
My ringtone was not coming on , I google how to put it back on and it didn't say I had to open the phone . I got a flip cell phone .
I killed 3 birds with one stone. ! My dog got to poop and I got a new keyboard and mouse and ringtone back on all in one trip. LOL!
Plus I saved $$ on gas by shopping local .
Wow, I didn't realize you'd have to go out of state for a store. To me, those are local stores.

Wow, I didn't realize you'd have to go out of state for a store. To me, those are local stores.
It not too far a drive to NH about 20 min. but drivers are really rude in Ma and NH I just don't feel like dealing with it sometime. K Mart is not doing too
good so I tried to shop there so we'll at least have one small department store in my city. The drug store I used is gone , we have 2 more but I liked
the closed the best.

I think she is close to the state line. So it would not be a matter to just distance.

And NO Best Buy or Staples are not local to everyone. From my home in the smaller Southern Illinois community where I live Best Buy is something like 60 miles away and Staples is 25-30 miles away. So . . . also depends on what you consider local.

I think she is close to the state line. So it would not be a matter to just distance.

And NO Best Buy or Staples are not local to everyone. From my home in the smaller Southern Illinois community where I live Best Buy is something like 60 miles away and Staples is 25-30 miles away. So . . . also depends on what you consider local.
Less than six miles for each for me.

This is the trade off! I don't have the traffic to contend with that you have complained about in the past.
Yep. Too many people moving into my area; we're just too popular! Time to pull in the welcome mat. :lol:

Time to pull in the welcome mat. :lol:

I think the 'coon did... ;)

XA6MWwh.gif

Those raccoons are little thieves, aren't they! I've seen a lot of videos where raccoons steal everything in sight. :)

I've sold as much as 15 bikes in 1 day. I've sold as much as 35 bikes in 1 week. For this, I'm supposed to be doing a lot more to elevate a non-profit organization for Deaf people for which I'm on committee of. Unfortunately, I'm failing miserably. I'm only 1/10th of what I'm supposed to be. I'm only 1/10th of what I used to be 20 years ago. I've fallen at a hard time. It's not fun sleeping and having suicidal thoughts daily.

That I need to take my dog out, and I am also very hungry lol
So what did you end doing first?? I been there too. LOL!

I am thinking I wouldn't like being a mother bird ! I been watching the live eagle video and mom looked wiped out from all that hunting and flying
back and forth .

I've sold as much as 15 bikes in 1 day. I've sold as much as 35 bikes in 1 week. For this, I'm supposed to be doing a lot more to elevate a non-profit organization for Deaf people for which I'm on committee of. Unfortunately, I'm failing miserably. I'm only 1/10th of what I'm supposed to be. I'm only 1/10th of what I used to be 20 years ago. I've fallen at a hard time. It's not fun sleeping and having suicidal thoughts daily.
None of us are what we were 20 years ago.

I'm sorry that you're having a hard time. Please get some real live counseling help in your local area. Do you have a doctor who can refer you?

No you're not failing miserably , you're doing more than some people do , you shouldn't keep short changing yourself all the time. It take a skill to be able to sell things
not everyone can do this .

I am thinking of what plan to celebrate Beautiful Bulldog Day❤️

That I need to take my dog out, and I am also very hungry lol
Ahhh...is that ur doggie in the pix?...if so, the n we're Pom lovers, huh?...Mine is soon to be 8 years old but acts like a baby...just took her for a long walk (or she walked me,,,LOL)....

Back