What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I got physical scars on my body because of her was taken into care as child then sent back to her left in locked room and she refused accept mental handicapped grandchild one reasons she moved get away have no association with her..Things she did to me she gone to prison these days.She belted me so hard on the head left me with epilepsy I remember her panicking because my head bleeding.
She was reported so much to authorities was sent live with grandparents in the end
You think I lose sleep on her no way

I am so sorry this happen to you and I have no problem with you posting how you feel about your family. If it helps you to vent out how feel here then you should be free to do it. It's not healthy to hold in anger and it can cause all kind of health issues . It like a pressure cooking, if doesn't let some steam out it will explode .

Thinking its funny that the bandaid I pulled out to use on my kitty boo-boo (claw got me while I was playing with him) is a Hello Kitty one. :D

Thinking its funny that the bandaid I pulled out to use on my kitty boo-boo (claw got me while I was playing with him) is a Hello Kitty one. :D

If you run out, I have some you can borrow!!

I do not have any MN Vikings bandaids. I used them all on my heart after they lost today.

21ec8cy.jpg

Botts, how is your kitten?

Botts, how is your kitten?

She's great. She has recovered so much you wouldn't know she had surgery.

Chasing the dogs, knocking over wastebaskets. She's very mischievous .

Today she was wearing Joes old sweater, but she's still so small it fell off when she was playing.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. :-( I hope things get better for you soon!

Thanks, this forum is fine at most of time, but few members are not.

Sometimes they are just teasing you because they think from an English perspective and think it's ok to mock ASL thinkers.

It's mean, but I don't think they know it really makes you sad.

Oh, I got it now. :ty:

I'm sorry that you suffered PTSD due to family abuse, same as mine, that's rough. :(

I bought new Sony HDTV from Amazon today and awaiting for shipping because my old Vizio HDTV is failing with black and white picture, so had to restart again and again.

Not happy with quality of Vizio HDTV.

Responding somewhat to Caz....my childhood was NOT the best in the world....and I did suffer flashbacks from it, even today...A few years ago, I realized a lot of things regarding my family...and finally said "enough is enough!"...I removed myself from them....made my own family!....The past was so toxic that I would cry at the drop of a hat...
No More...I finally feel "free" from all the negativism that was affecting me....I'm much more happier now than I ever was, took me years and years to remove myself....There is no sadness at all!....

So never feel guilty when you have to do something for yourself. And remove the people, even your family.

Responding somewhat to Caz....my childhood was NOT the best in the world....and I did suffer flashbacks from it, even today...A few years ago, I realized a lot of things regarding my family...and finally said "enough is enough!"...I removed myself from them....made my own family!....The past was so toxic that I would cry at the drop of a hat...
No More...I finally feel "free" from all the negativism that was affecting me....I'm much more happier now than I ever was, took me years and years to remove myself....There is no sadness at all!....

So never feel guilty when you have to do something for yourself. And remove the people, even your family.

Only thing blasted woman less than 5mins away
.i am expected see her I don't.all these years I look at that woman I have no intention of going to her funeral and she was to mean to get insurence.she given my sister two houses it no good sister whinging to me when time comes for her funeral.It ain't happening my sister be millionaires when ma goes she can pay the lot
As far I concerned my immediate family only ones I got,like you rr.i look in mirror see scar on my face where I walked into her fist one day.,.myhate horror and fear gone I have indifference for her,just few more issues then it be gone.one greatest wins was brining up my son have good life good man and a doctor,that really pi88ed her

Only thing blasted woman less than 5mins away
.i am expected see her I don't.all these years I look at that woman I have no intention of going to her funeral and she was to mean to get insurence.she given my sister two houses it no good sister whinging to me when time comes for her funeral.It ain't happening my sister be millionaires when ma goes she can pay the lot
As far I concerned my immediate family only ones I got,like you rr.i look in mirror see scar on my face where I walked into her fist one day.,.myhate horror and fear gone I have indifference for her,just few more issues then it be gone.one greatest wins was brining up my son have good life good man and a doctor,that really pi88ed her

That really stinks that your sister keep bugging you about going to her funeral . If your sister keep calling you is there any way you can put a block on her phone number?

That really stinks that your sister keep bugging you about going to her funeral . If your sister keep calling you is there any way you can put a block on her phone number?

I think caz is saying her sister wants caz to help pay for the funeral.

Is it a new school semester that ASL students are staring to flock in and poke us like Guinea pigs?

If they would just shut up and read instead of thinking they need to make specia little threads, I wouldn't be so annoyed.

One of my favorite David Bowie songs, Rebel Rebel .
Great performance on his 1987 Glass Spider tour, I saw him then.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 3
Thinking why am I sitting here cold when i no longer pay for my heat (it's included in rent). Time to kick the heat up a bit.

Thinking what a relief to be home safe from Michigan... left there this morning at 7 degrees and snow. The roads were not bad to Chicago and made it back home smoothly. The memorial service was very nice and had good time sharing memories with cousins and aunt. I have in possession a photo of my grandpa who served in army military police in the later part of WWII.

Thinking about my daughter while she spends her birthday in Copenhagen. She is always on the go but happy she is having lot's of fun. I miss being able to hug her on her birthday.

I'm thinking about the upcoming semester. Hopefully, I get to graduate in May!

Back