What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah security type job like this gets boring and fall asleep making it easy for criminals to get access. I know I probably won't stay awake that way lol

Haha! I always find myself dozing off in the chair which I almost did fall asleep till someone tapped me on the shoulder to which I almost jumped out of the chair and woke up and was like "Huh?" Lol

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

YAY! I hope you get it! Still going through my stupid process of death... :squint: :roll:
Still? good grief!

:jaw:

Shel- good luck! I hope to be in the same situation by week's end...an interview (or two or three) and a job (one will be fine lol)

Thinking .....
2qu3e3l.jpg

:D. Eating now

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I do not think so.

This popcorn is the kettle corn that i cant resist. Homemade/old fashion cooks the kettle corn the best. lol

I haven't had kettle corn popcorn in a long time. Heck, I've never made my own, cause I'm not exactly sure how to do so.

I found the bookcase , the guys put it in one of my closest and forgot to put it back where it belong. I did not see the guys do this , it a small bookcase and could fix on my deck . I feel better I thought someone walked off with it .

How I've had the creepy-crawlies for the last couple of days. All my tick bites and close calls with spiders this past week even had me up at 3 am frantically swatting a non-existent spider off my shoulder this morning. Erk!

After my encounter with the centipede I had nightmares all night about bugs. I woke myself up yelling "HELP":giggle:

I found a friend that is willing to dog-sit for $100. We will get together to see if our dogs get along in July.

That is great news. I talked to my younger daughter and she is going to watch Marley in October when we go to Chicago. She can take her to work with her so that will be perfect.

After my encounter with the centipede I had nightmares all night about bugs. I woke myself up yelling "HELP":giggle:

When I lived in Northern California I was getting some firewood outside and saw a bug I had never seen before . I told my b/c about it and that I was going to pick it up to show it to him. My b/f told me it was a good thing I did not pick the bug up that is was a centipede and some of them are very poisonous . I was careful getting firewood after that.

Thinking would any of u take a job offer that pays $20K more a year even if the place is in a bad neighborhood? Decisions decisions.....aaahhh

Thinking would any of u take a job offer that pays $20K more a year even if the place is in a bad neighborhood? Decisions decisions.....aaahhh

If your not hurting for money then I would say no. Sounds like it would just complicate your life and add more stress.

When I lived in Northern California I was getting some firewood outside and saw a bug I had never seen before . I told my b/c about it and that I was going to pick it up to show it to him. My b/f told me it was a good thing I did not pick the bug up that is was a centipede and some of them are very poisonous . I was careful getting firewood after that.

Yes, some are poisonous. In fact, not long ago, I was reading an article about 20 things in Australia capable of killing a person. Here's a link to this article I found interesting, but a heads up, though-- it's actually 10 things, plus 10 descriptions that follow.

20 Things That Show Everything In Australia Will Kill You - Answers.com

Yes, some are poisonous. In fact, not long ago, I was reading an article about 20 things in Australia capable of killing a person. Here's a link to this article I found interesting, but a heads up, though-- it's actually 10 things, plus 10 descriptions that follow.

20 Things That Show Everything In Australia Will Kill You - Answers.com

I do not plan on going to Australia so I do have to worry about this . I do have to worry about crazy drivers and rude drivers .

I do not plan on going to Australia so I do have to worry about this . I do have to worry about crazy drivers and rude drivers .

I just wanted to share an interesting article, that's all. I'm not saying you are.

Yes if you don't have to be there at night. Any neighborhood is less dangerous in daytime.

Plus eating and saving for retirement are great things to be able to do.

Yes if you don't have to be there at night. Any neighborhood is less dangerous in daytime.

Plus eating and saving for retirement are great things to be able to do.

Sadly this is not the case anymore , there have been a lot crimes happening in broad daylight. People are having their smartphone stolen right out their hands and there cases of people getting knockout cold by jackasses that go around sucker punching people in the face or back of their head.

Sadly this is not the case anymore , there have been a lot crimes happening in broad daylight. People are having their smartphone stolen right out their hands and there cases of people getting knockout cold by jackasses that go around sucker punching people in the face or back of their head.

Getting smartphones stolen is the primary reason I stopped taking the CTA Red Line, and switched to the Metra, as crime on Metra trains are a rarity. I also use my bicycle when the weather permits. I'll ride the CTA buses every now and then, but if it's in the early afternoon just before rush hour, I'll take the Metra or ride my bicycle, because I don't want that sardine feeling, thank you

My college has one main campus and several satellite campuses. One of them is in downtown Charleston, in a not-so-safe neighborhood. It's the only campus that is totally fenced in and guarded by city police at the gate. There are additional campus police. Sometimes they are on lock-down because of local crime. They don't have any late night classes, and the police warn staff and students not to park outside the fence. After dark they lock the gate. I always felt creepy coming and going from that campus. Too many guys loitering on the sidewalks, all times of the day.

Getting smartphones stolen is the primary reason I stopped taking the CTA Red Line, and switched to the Metra, as crime on Metra trains are a rarity. I also use my bicycle when the weather permits. I'll ride the CTA buses every now and then, but if it's in the early afternoon just before rush hour, I'll take the Metra or ride my bicycle, because I don't want that sardine feeling, thank you

OMG ! I hate the sardine feeling too. I saw on the news that people ask someone for the time and a person will take out their smartphone and have pulled right out their hand and this will happen any time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back