What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking we may be in for some public health issues as a result of the influx of unaccompanied children crossing the border into the States. They are being kept in close quarters, in large numbers (easy way for diseases to spread). Then, get shipped to other states.

They showed some kids lifting their shirts and showing their trunks covered with red spots. Measles? Small pox? Chicken pox? :dunno:

Fleas bites ? I heard on the news the kids are being treated badly too , some being locked or kept chained up . :(

I'm thinking we may be in for some public health issues as a result of the influx of unaccompanied children crossing the border into the States. They are being kept in close quarters, in large numbers (easy way for diseases to spread). Then, get shipped to other states.

They showed some kids lifting their shirts and showing their trunks covered with red spots. Measles? Small pox? Chicken pox? :dunno:

Could be bed bugs....ewwwww....

Hopefully, the medical staff will find out what the problem is.

Someone in the neighborhood is shooting squirrels with a BB gun....:mad:...several have been found dead...I've an inkling of which neighbor is doing this...but no proof as I haven't seen him doing it...but other neighbors have gossiped that he was doing it....simply becuz he has bird feeders and the squirrels are getting into them.....:hmm:

I stopped traffic this evening for a squirrel crossing the road. It was a 2 lane one way street so i pulled over the center line and stopped when an old squirrel walked across he wasn't running or in a hurry was barely moving and his tail didn't have much hair so figured it was old or had been hit by a car already.

Life in general... what I'm doing next... :dunno: Relationships and all that... I'm happy being single and everything but I suppose I see everyone else in relationships and that biological thing inside tells me I'm obligated to be in one or something? Maybe I really am lonely relationship wise? I mean, it's been 2.5 or 3 years? Good grief! Now that I am not in school and working full time, maybe it wouldn't kill me to go out and mingle... but women are JERKS! Always playing their drama and head games... Blech! I want nothing to do with all that immaturity! :mad:

mmm.. stuck at work due to an over night shift and i am ready to go home to cuddle into my comfy bed and sleep!

What do you do at night shift?

mmm.. stuck at work due to an over night shift and i am ready to go home to cuddle into my comfy bed and sleep!

What do you do at night shift?

they are doing remodeling at the store so i am pretty much a "Door Guard" where i make sure the workers sign in make sure they dont steal anything and make sure no random person try to break in all i do is just sit in a chair and watch the doors all night

Life in general... what I'm doing next... :dunno: Relationships and all that... I'm happy being single and everything but I suppose I see everyone else in relationships and that biological thing inside tells me I'm obligated to be in one or something? Maybe I really am lonely relationship wise? I mean, it's been 2.5 or 3 years? Good grief! Now that I am not in school and working full time, maybe it wouldn't kill me to go out and mingle... but women are JERKS! Always playing their drama and head games... Blech! I want nothing to do with all that immaturity! :mad:

Desperation never works, the best kind just happens, spontaneity dear. :P

Seem like a easy duty to watch lol

they are doing remodeling at the store so i am pretty much a "Door Guard" where i make sure the workers sign in make sure they dont steal anything and make sure no random person try to break in all i do is just sit in a chair and watch the doors all night

Seem like a easy duty to watch lol

haha! everyone tells me the same thing but i get bored easily and need to do something which i do end up doing something often when they ask and i get giggy lol

if I get the watch duty... I'll probably be like this... lol

giphy.gif

Thinking about the job interview I have on Monday.

if I get the watch duty... I'll probably be like this... lol

giphy.gif

Haha! I always find myself dozing off in the chair which I almost did fall asleep till someone tapped me on the shoulder to which I almost jumped out of the chair and woke up and was like "Huh?" Lol

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Thinking about job offer in Canada for a different group. A bit bored with current job and like Canada, but this one would still have the same bosses, so not sure I wouldn't still be asked about things from my current role. And I'd be really far from my kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back