What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (Nexus 5)

The longest bus ride I took was from San Diego to New London, CT. It took three days and nights.

How did you sleep and how did you feel at the end of the trip? :eek2:

Thinking of Dreamer03

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1401643510.648508.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

im thinking all of us as deafies are treated worse than the 'disabled'

How did you sleep and how did you feel at the end of the trip? :eek2:
I was only 16 then, so I was able to sleep on the bus OK at night. My brother (13), and I had the front two seats on the upper level of a Scenacruiser bus, so we had a nice view. Food was kinda dicey; just a few vending machine stops.

There's no way I would do that now. :lol:

I was only 16 then, so I was able to sleep on the bus OK at night. My brother (13), and I had the front two seats on the upper level of a Scenacruiser bus, so we had a nice view. Food was kinda dicey; just a few vending machine stops.

There's no way I would do that now. :lol:

Only to be 16 and young again! To be able to eat and do whatever we want without worrying about aches and pains!

The longest bus ride I took was from San Diego to New London, CT. It took three days and nights.

:eek3: Wow and I feel like a wuss when I decided not to go on a 20 hour bus ride.

Wirelessly posted (Nexus 5)

I would had been dead ! I hate using the bus to travel for a short trip. The longest I took was from Boston to Washington DC with my niece . She wanted to go an Animal protest so I went with her.

I am thinking of next Saturday and feeling like plans may not work out to go to NC so instead I may go to PA to watch my best friend's daughters perform in their dance reitical.

That how bold the animals are getting around my condo. A chipmunk ran right pass my dog and me tonight ,it was only inches away from us . I just hope they're not getting into the house too.

Thinking how adoreable my goddaughter was at her 2nd birthday party. Had a nice BBQ, there happened to be a concert in the park, food was great and I got lots of hugs and kisses. Best day ever!!!!

How violent Game of Thrones is. But I'm hooked on it!

Which is why I mentioned one of the trip was unpleasant.... the stench filled the bus and the driver had to dump it on the side of the highway. After that trip, never ride again lol

Reminds me of when I rode a Greyhound bus 2 days straight. A woman somehow got locked inside the little restroom on the back of the bus and she started panicking while screaming and beating on the door to get out. The driver had to pull over to open the thing.

But ...
She was blonde!!! :laugh2:

lol but in my case, a lady had to use the rr, apparently she had to poop...and the smell got out of the back was strong enough to fill the bus all the way to the front. Everyone complained and looked at her when she got out.... thats very embarrassing! lol

Reminds me of when I rode a Greyhound bus 2 days straight. A woman somehow got locked inside the little restroom on the back of the bus and she started panicking while screaming and beating on the door to get out. The driver had to pull over to open the thing.

But ...

I am think 15 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!

But ...
We didn't have any excitement like that. The worst thing was when my brother dropped his sunglasses into the bus toilet. I told him, "too bad."

I am thinking how the HELL did Mass Audiology get my phone # , I never call this place and when I tried to call back I was told their voce box is full ,you can't reach a live person .

I haven't eaten in almost two days! Just realized that.... :hmm: Maybe I need to start setting "food" alarms again... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back