What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking that my hub's result is negative. How relief, and he continues to see doctor for the follows up appointments and one surgery. I hope that his result still is negative.

thinking that my hub's result is negative. How relief, and he continues to see doctor for the follows up appointments and one surgery. I hope that his result still is negative.

I am really happy for you.

My father had a severe bone cancer in his jaw, when he was only 28. He had to do checkups every five years for life, but he beat it.

He died in a car crash at 62. So about 34 years surviving after cancer.

I am really happy for you.

My father had a severe bone cancer in his jaw, when he was only 28. He had to do checkups every five years for life, but he beat it.

He died in a car crash at 62. So about 34 years surviving after cancer.

Thank you. Yes he ll see doctor fir 5 yrs to keep checking. First of all I'm sorry to hear he had a car accident. But he did beat cancer. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I was looking for a news page to post here and read we had 2 .... a 2.1 Sunday night then the 3.0 after that and they were close together ...
http://www.hickoryrecord.com/news/magnitude-earthquake-reported-south-of-lenoir/article_08807ff6-845a-11e4-b39b-a38d65e88d78.html

There was another in August or September this year I don't remember which. And one in 2012 that rolled me out of bed lol

We had an earthquake when my mom was alive and she was bed and she had no idea what had happen , my sister and I were out visiting and did not feel it. I am glad my mom did not get rolled out of her bed too.

We had an earthquake when my mom was alive and she was bed and she had no idea what had happen , my sister and I were out visiting and did not feel it. I am glad my mom did not get rolled out of her bed too.

my son and hub were in LA and earthquake my hub fell over on bed rather shaken and son who standing outside hotel felt nothing

my bed... I just wanna take a nap!!! also, anxious to get home to set up my new internet service.. I'm dropping Charter's internet, it's just been horrible and unreliable for me bleh. Am hoping new internet service will be better. Tech person came over once already to make sure my phone line was ready to go (it's DSL internet). just have to wait on UPS to drop off the modem and stuff so I can get things up and running when I get home.

Thinking (and wishing) that it wasn't so cold on the L platform. Ground level isn't as cold as it is up here. :|

Thinking how much left time we have for helping Santa to wrap those gifts and add few more stuff stocking and clean up the guest room for brother in law...... Stockings are tough for teen kids. :hmm:

Thinking how much left time we have for helping Santa to wrap those gifts and add few more stuff stocking and clean up the guest room for brother in law...... Stockings are tough for teen kids. :hmm:

I always stuffed my girls stockings (and mine) with socks. And then add some small stuff and candy.

I always stuffed my girls stockings (and mine) with socks. And then add some small stuff and candy.

yeah i want to try different something becasue they told me not to put any clothes thingy like socks or mitten etc. Ha.

yeah i want to try different something becasue they told me not to put any clothes thingy like socks or mitten etc. Ha.

Too bad. Luckily for me my daughter who still lives at home likes socks. She really doesn't need any more, but she wanted me to buy more.

How about sfuffing them with snowballs.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Indoor-Snowball-Fight-Kit-Bucket/dp/B00H3W8GEU[/ame]

:D

Thinking that it might be worthy of a nighttime trip to Cloud Gate, especially with what I've heard about the place around this time of year. :hmm: It just might be worth seeing.

I had to :lol: at this. I always do socks for my daughter, so far she hasn't asked me not to. I love colorful, way out designs on socks myself, and think everyone else does too. Not so.

I have a friend who wears white socks only, I'm always teasing her about her plain socks. Mine are so loud, my dentist speaks about them every time I sit in his chair. I don't take my shoes off, I guess my pantleg rides up, or I wear sandals and socks sometimes. He likes bright socks , so he shows me his....socks too!

I had to :lol: at this. I always do socks for my daughter, so far she hasn't asked me not to. I love colorful, way out designs on socks myself, and think everyone else does too. Not so.

I have a friend who wears white socks only, I'm always teasing her about her plain socks. Mine are so loud, my dentist speaks about them every time I sit in his chair. I don't take my shoes off, I guess my pantleg rides up, or I wear sandals and socks sometimes. He likes bright socks , so he shows me his....socks too!

Wish it were in 1970s then they would love socks. lol they have almost everything what they have. all they are interested in tech stuff now. :shock:

I don't think anybody takes shoes off on dentist chair...

and my bro does wear "loud" socks for work (suits only) :lol:

I, too, get socks for my family for Christmas. Each year is different. Sometimes they get slipper socks, athletic socks, work socks, heated socks, or novelty socks. I give them other stuff too, so they don't complain. :lol:

I don't think anybody takes shoes off on dentist chair...

and my bro does wear "loud" socks for work (suits only) :lol:

:lol: I don't think any one does either, but I thought I'd better say that as someone would think,how does he see your socks?

My daughter always wears mismatched socks. So when I put the new socks in her stocking, I mismatch them first. :lol: I believe her mismatched socks started when she would just throw her socks into a drawer and pull out whatever she grabbed first. Now she actually, I believe, selects which socks to wear together.

Speaking of socks. I wear socks all the time, too. And I usually match the color of the socks to the color of my shirt. Kinda makes it look like my shirt extends down to my feet. :lol:
I don't just wear solid color socks, though I have several pairs of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back