What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a window you can open? I remember living in one house that had been converted to two apts. The landlord was downstairs and told us to do that as the liked it warm and knew the heat might rise to be too much for upstairs.

Yeah, I do, but here's the thing-- there are at least a half-dozen other complaints similar to mine, so I'm not the only one dealing with that problem, and I just left the apartment building for the outside world, where it's much cooler.

BLOODY CAT JUST ATE IT.also learn two things cats like pizza and I was silly put plate on floor and pop out

I prefer going to Deaf Events over movies with CC. After all, I can do CC movies pretty much any time.

BLOODY CAT JUST ATE IT.also learn two things cats like pizza and I was silly put plate on floor and pop out

:lol: Not surprised the cat wanted the pizza.

Little baffled why you put the pizza on the floor.

Maybe she can make the casing (wolf) with one end open and send that to you. Then you can buy filler, or just use newspaper, and stuff it then hand sew the end.
I made some draft dodgers (no animals) for my doors.

That is a great idea ! I will see if she would made it for my birthday in Dec.

:lol: Not surprised the cat wanted the pizza.

Little baffled why you put the pizza on the floor.

LOL! That remind of when I first brought Marty home. I brought 2 slices of pizza one cheese and one veggies and left the bag on the kitchen table. I thought there was no way a small dog could reach this. I went to check my voicemail and when I walked into the kitchen Marty was eating my slice of veggies pizza! He took the best one by jumping on a chair then onto the table . Wiseass dog!

thinking mom needs to chill... ok so I didn't tell her I was going to Denver with a deaf friend so she's grumpy about it and wants to lecture me about this... but at the same time.... I'm friggin' 29 years old! I'm an ADULT!

will I be left handed all my life and some reason frank sinatrra in film von ryans express..very random bc not seen it in years

thinking mom needs to chill... ok so I didn't tell her I was going to Denver with a deaf friend so she's grumpy about it and wants to lecture me about this... but at the same time.... I'm friggin' 29 years old! I'm an ADULT!
Oh that sucks.

But.. unfortunately that will continue the rest of your life. I am a lot older and my mother STILL gets grumpy if I either don't tell them where I'm going or if I don't text that I got home (when I was living away from parents' home). It's what a mother does.

yeah I know. Just would be nice to be able to go and do stuff with friends without having to check in with her is all haha. ah well.

Oh that sucks.

But.. unfortunately that will continue the rest of your life. I am a lot older and my mother STILL gets grumpy if I either don't tell them where I'm going or if I don't text that I got home (when I was living away from parents' home). It's what a mother does.
Fortunately, that does not continue the rest of your life. It's not what all mothers do.

Please, don't give us mothers a bad name. :lol:

Maybe her feelings were hurt ? My mom wanted me to call her when I got home from visiting her , she wanted to be sure my daughter and I got home safe . I was in my 40's .
I called her so she would not worry.

OK as a mother to two adult daughters I have to ask...do you still live at home? If so then yes she will probably want to know where you are going and with who.
Maybe she was just worried about you since you just had CI surgery.

I check in on my girls somewhat often but they are adults so I cut them some slack. I do hate not knowing where my daughter is, the one that lives in Ireland.

I'm a very grown adult, but I like checking in with my mom too. She knows I'm ok and I know she is ok.

Fortunately, that does not continue the rest of your life. It's not what all mothers do.

Please, don't give us mothers a bad name. :lol:
:lol:

I could never give a bad name to mothers- I know many awesome moms including the ones here (like you :)) I'd only give a bad rap to the ones that don't deserve to be a mom aka mothers who are abusive/drug addicts or are such a negative influence on their kids.

I love my momma no matter what happens- she might drive me nuts sometimes but she's MY momma. :)

I am thinking about several things at once. Firstly, money is gonna be extremely tight next week. Then there's Deaf Expo this weekend, which I'm totally looking forward to :P Lastly, hopefully my living situation will improve before long.

I am thinking about several things at once. Firstly, money is gonna be extremely tight next week. Then there's Deaf Expo this weekend, which I'm totally looking forward to :P Lastly, hopefully my living situation will improve before long.

Has your heat been turned down , you aid it was too hot, I would hate that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back