What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't programmers write code that creates consistent data? I write applications that extract info from raw data and it can be a pain when that raw data is not consistent it it's format. AGH!

My daughter who made the deans list her 1st college semester.

Thinking I better get to cooking. It's 8pm and we haven't had dinner yet.

Thinking that people who judge others for what they do with their sex lives are busybodies who need sex lives of their own. Geez...I posted something about 70 year old ladies getting it on with 30 year old men on FB and some of my friends got all high and mighty about low morals and stuff. Whatever..I dont care. What people do behind closed doors is not of my concern.

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
Thinking that people who judge others for what they do with their sex lives are busybodies who need sex lives of their own. Geez...I posted something about 70 year old ladies getting it on with 30 year old men on FB and some of my friends got all high and mighty about low morals and stuff. Whatever..I dont care. What people do behind closed doors is not of my concern.

LOL that's funny. You are right , what those people do behind closed doors is their business. Those people are not doing the 70 year old hahaha

Just thinking how much Dr. Bill Vicars ASL videos are AMAZING.
Also, attended an ASL class at a deaf church today. I thought I knew a good bit, but everyone else has been in the class for years! Interpreters and deaf people...I felt so out of the loop! :eek2:

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of mio amor going back to school to get his aviation license :D

Saw that and I wasn't going to get involved with it. Some people!!

I am of the same opinions, "What goes on behind closed doors, or in a person's personal space, is just that, their personal business and no one elses."

I'm thinking that I'll have to pay for delivery confirmation everytime I ship boxes so that no one can lie about not getting their boxes.

Wirelessly posted

Got a cold, good note I am able to do things :)

Thinking about getting job somewhere else. Relocate a bit away. Still more family drama than I care for that would probably go away if I wasn't available. Plus my job has gotten pretty boring-no growth despite changes. Been doing VoIP a long time with video, maybe look at some VRS places.

Thinking about "Mr. Sid"...our tom cat....He finally (after many attempts) to slip out the patio door late evening...Tried to find him, no luck...so just waited until 1am to see if he would come back to the Patio...."Here, Kitty, Kitty", calling out over and over....he was a "no show"...

It was sort of "chilly" last night and knew he was not used to the outdoor weather....and he's never been around other Cats...so I was worried he might get beat up!...:giggle:...and so exasperated about it, was thinking..."serves him right!"....

Finally, around 9am this morning I let my doggie out for her business...and the Cat had been hiding under the patio table...he ran into the House, straight to his food bowl....He seems to be "happy" to be back home and is now sleeping on my Bed....probably dreaming of his all night escapee adventures....and plotting his next escape.....

Thinking about "Mr. Sid"...our tom cat....He finally (after many attempts) to slip out the patio door late evening...Tried to find him, no luck...so just waited until 1am to see if he would come back to the Patio...."Here, Kitty, Kitty", calling out over and over....he was a "no show"...

It was sort of "chilly" last night and knew he was not used to the outdoor weather....and he's never been around other Cats...so I was worried he might get beat up!...:giggle:...and so exasperated about it, was thinking..."serves him right!"....

Finally, around 9am this morning I let my doggie out for her business...and the Cat had been hiding under the patio table...he ran into the House, straight to his food bowl....He seems to be "happy" to be back home and is now sleeping on my Bed....probably dreaming of his all night escapee adventures....and plotting his next escape.....

Make me think of Sammy when he got out. My mother forgot to close the back door. Sammy made his way out and I did not know it, so I just closed the door. Went to take Deacon for a walk and when I got back, here's Sammy sitting by the front door totally scared with the widest eyes I have seen on him. He still sniffs at the doors, but runs when it's opened. I think a stray dog got him scared.

Thinking about the severe weather alert text I got. Winter storm warning , and another 5 inches or so of snow tonight...

Blah.

stay safe, Botti!

here's it's about 55 degrees and balmy with coming storms but supposed to be in the 30's w/snow tomorrow- thinking nothing like variety!

It is 73 outside, kinda miss my motorcycle right about now...

50ish here today and in the 60's tomorrow then the cold - but not bitter cold - returns. Ordered heating oil today - hopefully more than enough to last the next 6 weeks. Didn't "top off" the tank, just ordered 1/2 a tank's worth. I'm on a budget with the oil company. Hopefully the budget won't go up or at least not too much.

Saw that and I wasn't going to get involved with it. Some people!!

I am of the same opinions, "What goes on behind closed doors, or in a person's personal space, is just that, their personal business and no one elses."

I can totally understand some people not believing in hooking up just for fun. Like I told my friend, that is fine if she feels that way so just dont hang out with those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back