What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disappointment to my friends cancer again pass aways sadly I sadly best friends! my father's best friends! :(

edit I think so hard positive accept! best

I disappointment to my friends cancer again pass aways sadly I sadly best friends! my father's best friends! :(

Hey Travis! you haven't been around much lately! You've been busy? How you doing?

Hey Travis! you haven't been around much lately! You've been busy? How you doing?

Thank I am lots of not much alldeaf I am busy on depend time alldeaf. I am stress, I am lots of feeling better... I am glad of miss alldeaf.... I'd want to see alldeaf I am lots of cut to stress cause dififcult work. I have lots of things worst to bad. I have bit anxiety I have better normal health!!

sorry for your friend.

do your best what you can.

Thank I am lots of not much alldeaf I am busy on depend time alldeaf. I am stress, I am lots of feeling better... I am glad of miss alldeaf.... I'd want to see alldeaf I am lots of cut to stress cause dififcult work. I have lots of things worst to bad. I have bit anxiety I have better normal health!!

Oh I'm sorry to hear things have been so stressful for you lately. I hope things calm down a bit for you soon!!

Sorry to hear. Cancer is awful.

sorry for your friend.

Than k
do your best what you can.
I do best to life happy goal on best to effort to supportive. I hard work lots of heavy work I am tried lots of not easy day. appreciate to difficult! I am lots of happy joyful. I am new fellow new attending to church I am happy glad of me give me better enjoy!

Oh I'm sorry to hear things have been so stressful for you lately. I hope things calm down a bit for you soon!!

I adjust to aim on lots of rest to calm down better take an help better rest with on my work balance!

Thank Ambrosia I will better soon :) soon
Sorry to hear. Cancer is awful.

yes that is sadly serious. That is disappointment, he knew on me I am was little boy I am disappointmet ;( He know me long times on pretty I know him. I am really I am very missed to him , I spoken to my gramman said , he pass away no suffer. he had cancer. fear to cancer!!

That Frisky needs to get over to the other site and see what I posted for her (and other cat lovers.) :D

Sorry for your loss Travis cancer is a horrible disease. Take care of yourself.

Thanks. We always get flu shots, and I can't believe we got sick...
This is a awful year for respiratory illnesses!

Are you feeling better Botti? We have been lucky so far. Take care:wave:

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of mio amor :)

Kids asked if they could stay with me for a week. If only it was that simple.

Yes and no. They go to school in another town, so it'd be really hard to work it out. I've had them for much longer times before, and they really do get to missing momma.

Thinking I have so much to do today and early tomorrow. Deacon is getting re-assessed for being a service dog. What needs to be done is clean the house and get his crate into place. Straighten up my desk.

A coworker has 3 jobs. Sometimes he works on a different job while he's here. Not really bothered that he does this; he's very good, he always has his work ready on time, and most always can reach him for emergency, plus he puts in a lot of time outside of the office. Actually makes me think more of working some side jobs.

Thinking I have so much to do today and early tomorrow. Deacon is getting re-assessed for being a service dog. What needs to be done is clean the house and get his crate into place. Straighten up my desk.

Who does the assessment?

I'm trying to get interpreters for New Kids concerts. I'm not ashamed either but I am getting frustrated.

Was paying some bills, and thinking about how often my wife didn't pay things on time. The place with the property loan has a log of all payments since the loan started. She made nearly 3 years worth of payments late with the late fees totaling the same as 3 payments! That doesn't even count if I got a bank fee for someone trying to process the payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back