What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Derek seems like you have been avoiding all that already and being positive and all of that. Have I been missing something? Clever way to try and influence us. You are one good guy, thank you.

Hey Derek seems like you have been avoiding all that already and being positive and all of that. Have I been missing something? Clever way to try and influence us. You are one good guy, thank you.

I've simply been steering on the correct course. I take my time and think about good things as I steer on the course. I think it is being surrounded by talented deaf/HOH people on different deaf websites and also in real life that has contributed to me striving towards being a better person.

I woke up stressing about the money down on property in the middle of nowhere Alaska it is not the first time but this place has influence on the world around it in terms of future developments.

I woke up stressing about the money down on property in the middle of nowhere Alaska it is not the first time but this place has influence on the world around it in terms of future developments.

I like the positive spin on your story. Thank you for sharing.

They moved Bones to the same day and time as The Neighbors. :( What will I do?

They moved Bones to the same day and time as The Neighbors. :( What will I do?

I love the show "The Neighbors". Last week was so funny when they went on the show Shark Tank. The way I choose what shows to watch is based on how good the CC is and if I can follow. The new show with Robin Williams, is impossible for me to watch. He talks so, so fast.

Thinking of that stray Black Cat that decided to have her kittens on my back porch.....in a large Planter under a table...my Doggie showed them to me today.....the Cat is all Black and had 3 Kittens, 2 all black, and 2 black with white markings....Put down 2 cans of Tuna Fish and a bowl of milk and some Cat treats.....one of the neighbors said she would take them to her house so they would be "inside and warmer".....

They sure are cute! Eyes still shut....but now are safe and warm.

Christmas present ideas, capturing home movies onto computer and editing them (so I can put them on DVDs and give to family for Christmas), upcoming radiology department observation and stuff I need to get done before I can observe, the homework I need to work on over the weekend (including LOTS of math!).... ok too much going on in my head.

Buy a second TV and watch them side-by-side. :D

:lol: I can barely see and follow the one big screen tv!

I decided Bones will surely have reruns, so The Neighbors wins out for tonight.

Keep thinking about how my sleep condition care went so completely wrong. It is almost bizarre. Now I pay insurance premiums and have no care. All because my breathing machine began to change how it works and I tried to get help from the people who supplied the machine and the sleep doctor.

They have treated me like I am mentally ill for refusing to stop saying it is not doing what it was. I have paid nearly 14 thousand dollars in insurance premiums and doctor bills this year to end up in this spot.

It is a very weird experience to sit there in the doctors office while he questions my sanity because a fallible thing like a machine is no longer acting the same way.

I have sorted out it has to do with how it sorts out the algorithms it reads coming back to it from my breathing. The mechanical part of the machine is working fine it is the computer inside that is struggling.
I would not mind but the doctor is God in the care situation because all of this is by prescription only. Meanwhile I have a real possibility of dying because I stop breathing. I cannot use the machine as it is. :dunno:
I looked in the mirror when I got home. Hair combed, teeth brushed, clean clothes, showered, shaved, articulate and apparently mentally ill. It is a strange world we have created here in America.

Keep thinking about how my sleep condition care went so completely wrong. It is almost bizarre. Now I pay insurance premiums and have no care. All because my breathing machine began to change how it works and I tried to get help from the people who supplied the machine and the sleep doctor.

They have treated me like I am mentally ill for refusing to stop saying it is not doing what it was. I have paid nearly 14 thousand dollars in insurance premiums and doctor bills this year to end up in this spot.

It is a very weird experience to sit there in the doctors office while he questions my sanity because a fallible thing like a machine is no longer acting the same way.

I have sorted out it has to do with how it sorts out the algorithms it reads coming back to it from my breathing. The mechanical part of the machine is working fine it is the computer inside that is struggling.
I would not mind but the doctor is God in the care situation because all of this is by prescription only. Meanwhile I have a real possibility of dying because I stop breathing. I cannot use the machine as it is. :dunno:
I looked in the mirror when I got home. Hair combed, teeth brushed, clean clothes, showered, shaved, articulate and apparently mentally ill. It is a strange world we have created here in America.

Is there any way you can get another of those machines? Snd its not fair them putting you as mentally ill when you are not. Hopefully the problem is solved soon. This might be tierdsome. But maybe put an alarm so you wake evwry like hoir and half? That way you can make sure you breathing. Seriously hope you ok.

just thinking about going to bed and another sleepless night

Grimm is featuring a signing deaf character now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back