What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about a lot of things and how I want to change how I interact with people at work.

Thinking about next car. Got over 200k on mine and lots of little problems add up. Was considering trade in on new, but now thinking to just run it into the ground and get a classic beetle to fix up for fun. Although a pickup would be nice sometimes.

Thinking about a lot of things and how I want to change how I interact with people at work.

I've been thinking of this a lot, too. Are yours frustrating? Let me know if you figure anything out. There are several groups that rely heavily on a couple of us in my group to figure things out for them. Trying not to enable this behavior and get them more self reliant and motivated.

I've been thinking of this a lot, too. Are yours frustrating? Let me know if you figure anything out. There are several groups that rely heavily on a couple of us in my group to figure things out for them. Trying not to enable this behavior and get them more self reliant and motivated.

Just tired of everyone feeding off the negativity and myself getting sucked into it. I miss all the jokes and all the bantering I used to have with do workers who have left. I want to go back to those old times so I am going to focus on those who are positive people and steer away from those who focus on the negative stuff.

Just tired of everyone feeding off the negativity and myself getting sucked into it. I miss all the jokes and all the bantering I used to have with do workers who have left. I want to go back to those old times so I am going to focus on those who are positive people and steer away from those who focus on the negative stuff.

Gotcha. We had a big "right-sizing" a couple of years ago followed by many good people leaving on their own. It's tough rebuilding a team and not being able to fill the knowledge vacuum. Someone on our floor started collecting the name placards of people who left. In less than a year, there were like 35 just from our floor. We ended up adding his to the pile. There are some good people at work, I just wish there were more good workers at work.

oh crappy , I have alots of on enegry work out. 4 hours alots of gosh. need to rest figure out alots of balance!

Thinking the obit for my daughter's friend was so sweet.

thinking about how my internship would go and what happens after my internship, but I guess it depends.

Thinking how two years ago on this date I was so ill and almost lost my life. Two years being deaf now. Things are getting better, slowly, but getting there.

That the one Bot

Reading back who talk to themselves,i do it all the time,best conversation you get in my house,i worrying about myself

Found out today that I offended the founder/CEO of one of our vendors on Tuesday. Somehow I don't think that his actions are going to matter and I'm going to take the brunt of this.

I'm not so sure he is so much offended as he is embarrassed for being called out on not paying attention to what I said in company-wide email. Perhaps I was too blunt.

Tomorrow my goddaughter turns one year old. Having a big BBQ with some family. Unfortunately it's going to be 102 degrees. Starting early so maybe we won't get too hot.

That this is the strangest Spring/almost Summer we've had up here. Right now it's only 50. And it's June!

thinking it's so sad about some of the people off the beaches. We've had at least 5 disappear due to rip currents. One guy was found at least 10 miles away.

And daughter's friend wants to know why I'm not taking her to the beach.

thinking it's so sad about some of the people off the beaches. We've had at least 5 disappear due to rip currents. One guy was found at least 10 miles away.

And daughter's friend wants to know why I'm not taking her to the beach.

Yeah...and even tho' my boys are strong swimmers I worry too much whenever they go to the Beach....does no good and a waste of breath to caution them not to go out farther than their waist, and to swim where the Life Guards are close by.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back