What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me watching golf is boring. I would rather be the one playing.
I'd like to play but have had very few opportunities (I'd prefer to go with someone and none of my few friends are into golf and I'm too shy to "hang out" at a golf course in hopes of finding someone to go out with me). I grew up around the corner from the Augusta National, so The Masters is kinda in my blood. :giggle:
And, as I first stated, I'd like to be out on the course...it's so beautiful and and tranquil (dispite the crowds).

How can it be that two of the greatest friends in the world can go from being each other's everything to absolutely nothing?

Thinking about whether my husband will be temporarily out of a job or not..will find out by midnight tonight.

Thinking about whether my husband will be temporarily out of a job or not..will find out by midnight tonight.

I certainly hope not !!!!

My SO will lose his VA benefits too if that's the case! :(

I certainly hope not !!!!

My SO will lose his VA benefits too if that's the case! :(

he won't lose it but he just won't be able to collect it for time being.

blame the government for distressing you :aw:

So far, not distressing me (financially.) I am able to make my ends meet with my job. I feel for my SO because his TBI is so bad that he cannot work just yet, so he really counts on his benefits to cover his needs. I sometimes displace my frustration on account of 9/11. He enlisted because of that. And went to war. And it's ruined him. I hope every day for a miracle for him where government funds don't matter anymore.

I'm hoping the gov't doesn't shut down. I'll be up watching, hoping and praying it doesn't come to that.

I am thinking we need rain to cool things off here. Forecast says it will be 90 degrees tomorrow. Unbelievable. Monday I was running my heater, today I am running my air conditioner. Ridiculous weather we are having!

It is supposed to be 85 and very hot on Monday.....as of now its chilly enough to need the heater on. Weird!!!!!!

What's more, parts of AZ are under a winter storm warning..in April????? *smh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back