What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would depend on what garment(s) you are talking about. ;)

Ha.

No, serious question. I'm going out on a date (gasp) and I'm all out of sorts. I have a new dress that is pink. It needs to be worn before it goes out of season.

me no gusta leaving mi casa

What was the outcome?

I dont have to pay child support...just all the traveling expenses, recreational fees, and out of pocket medical expenses. I am not happy with the time frame for my daughter coming here in the summer but it is just one week off so I am not going to quibble over something minor like that.

Of course, the best outcome would be to have my daughter here in MD full time. Oh well...

shel: ouch.

I am much much better emotionally this year. Last year, I was a mess. The news was delivered to me a week before the AD gathering in NYC and I almost didnt go but had a long chat with Jiro which helped so I went and had a blast.

:ty: Jiro for being a good friend.

Well, that's good.

I can't imagine going to an AD meetup, though. Or any board meetup. (Not that I'd fit in at an AD one, but you get the point.) I would feel so...so...

nekkid

I am much much better emotionally this year. Last year, I was a mess. The news was delivered to me a week before the AD gathering in NYC and I almost didnt go but had a long chat with Jiro which helped so I went and had a blast.

I agree that Jiro is a good friend.

Shel I am glad that the outcome was better than expected and that your husband did not get everything he was demanding (they were ridiculous demands at that!) At least now you have everything set in stone and nothing can be changed without court approval first. I'm glad you do not have to pay child support - that would have been a bitch at best considering you and your hubby are working two jobs each just to make ends meet.

Shel I am glad that the outcome was better than expected and that your husband did not get everything he was demanding (they were ridiculous demands at that!) At least now you have everything set in stone and nothing can be changed without court approval first. I'm glad you do not have to pay child support - that would have been a bitch at best considering you and your hubby are working two jobs each just to make ends meet.

My ex-hubby, you mean? Otherwise, it would mean I have two husbands for this sexy lady! lol

My ex-hubby, you mean? Otherwise, it would mean I have two husbands for this sexy lady! lol

Oops! Yes I meant your ex-husband which resides in Arizona. :doh:

Thinking whether if I should get personal cards made for mum for Mother's day.

If I get it made, she could take some with her on her travels. So if she strike up a friendship, she can give them her card with some contact details.

Good idea, no?

I agree that Jiro is a good friend.

:grouphug:

If I get it made, she could take some with her on her travels. So if she strike up a friendship, she can give them her card with some contact details.

Good idea, no?

good idea? no that's a gross understatement.

it's an awesome idea, Miss!

Good idea, no?

I think that's a wonderful idea!

Thinking my hubby should never have gotten dentures. MIL was insistent that he have his teeth pulled and get them due to his dental issues. The dentures were never made right and his insurance company will not pay for a new set. Also, this is the only dentist on his plan in our area. With these ill-fitting dentures, it causes his upper lip to stick out more. HE also has problems talking with them. The biggest issues I can see are, I am no longer able to read his lips and therefore cannot have a conversation with hubby (he can't spell, so writing is out) and he is unable to eat much that has to be chewed. I still have to puree most of his food. I am so pissed off and there's nothing we can do about it. I miss being able to talk with him and it hurts, you know?

I am thinking hope it don't rain so, I can go to my zumba class :)

I am thinking we need rain to cool things off here. Forecast says it will be 90 degrees tomorrow. Unbelievable. Monday I was running my heater, today I am running my air conditioner. Ridiculous weather we are having!

Wish I was enjoying the beauty of the Augusta National Golf Course...and, of course, the tournament. In person, that is. I'm watching it on my PC right now.

Wish I was enjoying the beauty of the Augusta National Golf Course...and, of course, the tournament. In person, that is. I'm watching it on my PC right now.

To me watching golf is boring. I would rather be the one playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back