What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice, these hearies are very repetitive and unimaginative? I am getting bored.

See all my deafies later. :wave:

Did anyone else notice, these hearies are very repetitive and unimaginative? I am getting bored.

See all my deafies later. :wave:

See ya later Botts! It has been a pleasure! :P

Wish I knew what was happening to AllDeaf these days. This is getting ridiculous with all these unknown wannabes.

You all must not know Shel - she's NOT fat and no, she is not over 300 pounds. Give the poor lady a break!!

They are just snot-nosed kids. Just wait until they are in their 30s and 40s. :lol:

They are just snot-nosed kids. Just wait until they are in their 30s and 40s. :lol:

Yeah Shelly it appears so. Don't worry, you look great + I know you are mature enough to let BS bother ya. I did see your new pic and I like it too. Yeah, just wait till >30. I never thought I would ever be >200lbs but I killed that false belief.

Being old is not an excuse for being the size of a blue whale

Are you aware that there are some people who would find your constant references to being overweight totally demeaning and demoralizing. I know Shel can take it, but someone else may not be able to. Please be a little more considerate.

Yeah Shelly it appears so. Don't worry, you look great + I know you are mature enough to let BS bother ya. I did see your new pic and I like it too. Yeah, just wait till >30. I never thought I would ever be >200lbs but I killed that false belief.

Thanks! I worked so hard to get to where I am. Now, I am just enjoying swimming, running and biking. I love that good feeling after a good run. :)

Yea, getting older requires more hard work in staying in shape.

well hello!! Come to DAD on Oct 2nd too! lol :P (yea yea :roll: i know, I should be ashamed of myself for advertising but... *lol* :shock::giggle: )

It's ok, that sounds like fun! My NE Patriots will be visiting the Chargers:P Go Patriots!

Are you aware that there are some people who would find your constant references to being overweight totally demeaning and demoralizing. I know Shel can take it, but someone else may not be able to. Please be a little more considerate.

Are you aware that maybe pushing people into hating themself that they may want to change it so people wont do that? Either that theyll kill themself and you know one less fatty is a good thing

Are you aware that maybe pushing people into hating themself that they may want to change it so people wont do that? Either that theyll kill themself and you know one less fatty is a good thing

Hey! I believe you have just made a post that could turn into an indictable offense if anyone kills themselves because of it. :hmm:

What a mess you are. I bet your parents are proud.

Why would you want someone to kill themselves? Also, not everyone thinks as you do. Some people, if you push and push, will sink into a depression and eat more. There are some, who have medical issues that don't allow them to lose the weight. There are others who like being a little "heartier" than others. Is it possible that you have weight issues? Could this be why you are going on and on about it. Is it possible that you want someone to go on and on about it towards you?

You need to learn to accept people for who they are and not what they look like. Kind of like the old proverb, "Never Judge A Book By It's Cover".

Where is Sallylou? We need a lawyer to check this out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back