What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Sallylou? We need a lawyer to check this out. :)

I know she's been having some issues to deal with lately. That's why she's not been on so much. She is fine and has started her 2nd session of ASL classes.

Why would you want someone to kill themselves? Also, not everyone thinks as you do. Some people, if you push and push, will sink into a depression and eat more. There are some, who have medical issues that don't allow them to lose the weight. There are others who like being a little "heartier" than others. Is it possible that you have weight issues? Could this be why you are going on and on about it. Is it possible that you want someone to go on and on about it towards you?

You need to learn to accept people for who they are and not what they look like. Kind of like the old proverb, "Never Judge A Book By It's Cover".

Potshit has been banned...good riddiance! :lol:

thinking how good to be in the 'fuck yea' mode when I won the ebay item of a new bike at the last minute.

Fuck_Yea__in_HD_by_CrusierPL.png

I like the triumph of the Ebay win also. What kind of bike did you buy?

That will be fun!

Omg we had entirely too much fun... going back tomorrow night!! The Maragritas, the dancing, playing in the jumping fountains... most fun we've had as a family in a long time... and A LOVED the fireworks kept signing 'more' same w/dancing... I knew my Hispanic Panic had some rhythm in him... people were watching and laughing at him parading around and dancing... he's a riot for sure!!

Omg we had entirely too much fun... going back tomorrow night!! The Maragritas, the dancing, playing in the jumping fountains... most fun we've had as a family in a long time... and A LOVED the fireworks kept signing 'more' same w/dancing... I knew my Hispanic Panic had some rhythm in him... people were watching and laughing at him parading around and dancing... he's a riot for sure!!

:lol: How many Margarita's did he have???

:lol: How many Margarita's did he have???

:lol: At the wedding of my husband's brother, my 3 year old daughter got some of her grandfather's seven and seven before anyone noticed.

That was a weird evening. Not enough to hurt her but we were sure scared for a bit.

:lol: At the wedding of my husband's brother, my 3 year old daughter got some of her grandfather's seven and seven before anyone noticed.

That was a weird evening. Not enough to hurt her but we were sure scared for a bit.

:lol: My sister did the same (Think it was JD tho) at my uncles college graduation. She also swallowed a whole pack of aspergum (asprin gum). She got her stomach pumped for the gum if I remember correctly

After finding a currency converter, that is 156 to me. I think that's a pretty good price if it is a good brand. :)
it is a hybrid mountain bike (SHIMANO brand) the bike looks good and it is being dispatched coming monday. good times, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back