What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about a lot of things. My next goal is to graduate and job :)

im thinking what is going on with those youths coming in here, is they trying to bulldoze us out? Damn.

is out there that someone wanna be like PFH?
is out there that someone wanna be like Shel90?
is out there that someone wanna be like me?
is out there that someone wanna like someone else in here?! (include matajan)

kittystalker.jpg

Me.

And no, not the squirrel.

Think AlleyCat gonna do the bbq on that squirrel as soon as she traps it.. hehehe that ought to be something .. unless the squirrel turns this around and screw her... hehe *I know, bad thoughts on that haha!!*

thinking ... if I should get this book? it just came out!!

afraid of pit bulls? here’s the book that will change your mind.

Think AlleyCat gonna do the bbq on that squirrel as soon as she traps it.. hehehe that ought to be something .. unless the squirrel turns this around and screw her... hehe *I know, bad thoughts on that haha!!*

No barbecued squirrel today. It got away !! :lol:

I am thinking, it's time to start dinner soon. Have to wait for MIL to finish in the kitchen.

I am not thinking about a what......I am thinking about a who...

im thinking what is going on with those youths coming in here, is they trying to bulldoze us out? Damn.

is out there that someone wanna be like PFH?
is out there that someone wanna be like Shel90?
is out there that someone wanna be like me?
is out there that someone wanna like someone else in here?! (include matajan)

is proud of the fact that someone doesn't wanna be like Jiro :)

thinking about changing my club website into pHp formats, but need to learn more about pHp

thinking about changing my club website into pHp formats, but need to learn more about pHp

you learn php code :D I know php difficult not easy! that is right complication!

freckles, I LOVE the pic of the Pittie on that book and really wanna get that book now:ty: for putting that up.
My Rotties are my heart breed but I do so adore the Pitties too and we work with so many of them at the shelter.

I'm thinking I'm going to stick around on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back