What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was me

Damn, sounds like they've been phished with some sort of bot on their profile that automatically 'likes' every status, comment, and wall post you've ever made. The only way to deal with it is to contact FB and report it. The accounts will be shut down until further notice or if they can prove the issue has been resolved.

Lol, wasn't the bots. Jiro and others did it on purpose... :roll:

I am thinking about the oldest restaurant in my town is going to be on "Diners, Drive-ins & Dives" tomorrow night. LOL

thinking how much I have done with my assignment compared to last year.
I finally finished it and submitted.....on time. :cool2:

Thinking that people like Stephen Hawkins are extraordinary!

I am thinking I need a dose of self-confidence tonight. I was thinking about the possibility of an apartment if I actually followed through on it then realized, OMG I can't do this! I don't make enough, blah blach, then I just thought - wait wait that's the fear of failing talking to me. I wish there was a confidence pill I could take that within a day or two I just get it all together and do it and not spend fucking forever thinking about it. Yeah I suck totally in the confidence department.

I am thinking I need a dose of self-confidence tonight. I was thinking about the possibility of an apartment if I actually followed through on it then realized, OMG I can't do this! I don't make enough, blah blach, then I just thought - wait wait that's the fear of failing talking to me. I wish there was a confidence pill I could take that within a day or two I just get it all together and do it and not spend fucking forever thinking about it. Yeah I suck totally in the confidence department.

Have the strength and will to move forward, especially away from your parents. :)

I'm thinking about the massive paperwork I have to take care of and scan them to convert them to digital versions so if I lose the papers, I still have the digital versions just in case and you can make multiple copies of digital versions....perhaps I shall invest in an IronKey USB drive for security and sensitive data besides the current one I have for job-related stuff.

I'm thinking about the massive paperwork I have to take care of and scan them to convert them to digital versions so if I lose the papers, I still have the digital versions just in case and you can make multiple copies of digital versions....perhaps I shall invest in an IronKey USB drive for security and sensitive data besides the current one I have for job-related stuff.

or.... dropbox.com
or.... amazon s3

I know getting out from under my parents will do myself and my DD a world of good, but at the same time I feel like if I move out my parents will literally be waiting on me to fail so that I'll come back and they will shove it in my face like "See? We told you so!". Ugh. Part of me even says I will fail in one way or another.

Tostito's Baked tortilla Scoops chips are fun, even plain.

I know getting out from under my parents will do myself and my DD a world of good, but at the same time I feel like if I move out my parents will literally be waiting on me to fail so that I'll come back and they will shove it in my face like "See? We told you so!". Ugh. Part of me even says I will fail in one way or another.

it's ok to be afraid. it's what makes you make a very cautious decision maker. As long as you have enough to pay for at least 3-5 months worth of rent... you'll be fine.

it's ok to be afraid. it's what makes you make a very cautious decision maker. As long as you have enough to pay for at least 3-5 months worth of rent... you'll be fine.
Do you have enough to pay for 3-5 months rent/mortgage?

Do you have enough to pay for 3-5 months rent/mortgage?

mortgage no. rent yes. I would never put myself in paycheck-to-paycheck situation

Maybe I'm just being cautious, maybe not. But I just don't want to go through the same hell I went through years ago when I lost my home because of what my ex-husband did. I don't ever want to go through that again, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back