What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the white portable one from the U.S when I was 21. It is not too bad.
however my new alarm is a plugged one - the newest model.

Only if you shove the vibrator under the bed sitting on the wooden frame then yes, it will wake the whole neighbourhood. I borrowed one few years back and trailled with it - it worked and eventually woke my parents up. This time, it is under the pillow lols. It did make me scrable across my double bed to quit the alarm. :P

by the way, Dixie - this is the alarm I have and it is what it looks like
Oricom%20jumbo%20clock.jpg

Good lord that vibrator would give me a heart attack as much as it shakes. :shock: But, I would be out of bed at least.

I need a catapult alarm clock, preferably one that catapults me right into my clothes.

I need a catapult alarm clock, preferably one that catapults me right into my clothes.
make sure it is custom made with water ballons, so it can wet your pants every morning. :laugh2:

Good lord that vibrator would give me a heart attack as much as it shakes. :shock: But, I would be out of bed at least.
Yup, plus on the bonus side, it flashes as well.

So it's just one loud BOOM after another? I would think that would eventually wake up the entire neighborhood!

no. it vibrates just like your cellphone but much stronger.

bbzzz. bzzzzz. bzzzzz. bzzzzz. bzzzzzz. bzzzz.

What is a sonic boom alarm clock? I've never heard of these. I just put my cell phone on vibrate and lay it on the nightstand, my nightstand is next to my bed so when it goes off, I can feel it vibrating. However this isn't always fool proof as I've *almost* slept through it on more than one occasion. :shock: However it was better when I had to get up before sunrise and my phone would be bright enough to wake me up.

wow... makes me wonder how can you be reliable....

thinking how happy I am, because I finally got the sonic boom alarm clock with strobe light tonight :mrgreen:

i hate sonic boom with extreme hatred. its 9-min snooze time is rude. It needs to be at least 30-min :mad2:

Sonic boom would certainly BOOM YO ASS outta the bed.

Very portable. I use the portable ones.

yea same. I use it for traveling. Sonic Shaker.

90100.jpg

FYI ya'all.. the clock part can be pushed down so that it'll look like a hockey puck and it has a clasp so that you can attach it to your pillow without worrying about it falling out of bed if you move a lot.

Only if you shove the vibrator under the bed sitting on the wooden frame then yes, it will wake the whole neighbourhood. I borrowed one few years back and trailled with it - it worked and eventually woke my parents up. This time, it is under the pillow lols. It did make me scrable across my double bed to quit the alarm. :P

it's best to put the vibrator under the bed sheet on top of your mattress and you put your pillow on it. that way - you don't have to worry about it falling out of your bed/pillow if you move a lot.

placing it under mattress = it makes a lot of noise and it bothers people. it is not strong enough to wake you up if you're a heavy sleeper.
placing it under or in the pillow = uncomfortable cuz i can feel it and it will fall out if you move a lot

it's best to put the vibrator under the bed sheet on top of your mattress and you put your pillow on it. that way - you don't have to worry about it falling out of your bed/pillow if you move a lot.

placing it under mattress = it makes a lot of noise and it bothers people. it is not strong enough to wake you up if you're a heavy sleeper.
placing it under or in the pillow = uncomfortable cuz i can feel it and it will fall out if you move a lot
Yes, I put my alarm under the bed sheet, but I dont move much in bed plus my bed is big. So no problem there. (dont like putting the alarm under the pillow = uncomfortable but still I can feel the alarm going off along with the strobe light flashing)

yea same. I use it for traveling. Sonic Shaker.

90100.jpg

FYI ya'all.. the clock part can be pushed down so that it'll look like a hockey puck and it has a clasp so that you can attach it to your pillow without worrying about it falling out of bed if you move a lot.
I have that too.
And the small black one with blue buttons, ya'know?

When I was about 17 years old, while I was a machinist operator for NIH, I found a motor and buld a off center flywheel disc attached to the shaft of the motor. Then I put it under the bed to test it out... jeesh... it shaked like crazy. The whole bed pounded against the wall, and the sound revertibrate across the room like a Harley engine!!. The center of the disc itself was off way too far!! So, I had to make another disc that only need about 1/64" off center, then I test is again, turned out much better.
Then about 6 months later, my whole bedroom went up in flame. Firefighter found the source of where the fire started, my bed.... Firefighter couldn't figure out why the world I have little motor under my bed and my mother said... "Oh..it's a vibrator!" You could've seen all the firefighters face... LOL

My mind is too complexed for people to understand :lol:

When I was about 17 years old, while I was a machinist operator for NIH, I found a motor and buld a off center flywheel disc attached to the shaft of the motor. Then I put it under the bed to test it out... jeesh... it shaked like crazy. The whole bed pounded against the wall, and the sound revertibrate across the room like a Harley engine!!. The center of the disc itself was off way too far!! So, I had to make another disc that only need about 1/64" off center, then I test is again, turned out much better.
Then about 6 months later, my whole bedroom went up in flame. Firefighter found the source of where the fire started, my bed.... Firefighter couldn't figure out why the world I have little motor under my bed and my mother said... "Oh..it's a vibrator!" You could've seen all the firefighters face... LOL

:lol: That's funny

LOL Dixie.. when I first used that black sonic alarm as was shown by Jclarke, it was really amazing to spook me out of bed a few times but I got used to it in no time.. till that black disco quit working on me one day when i was almost late for work.. geez...

LOL good idea but might not work if ya get tossed right into a wall or out of the house/apt fast...

make sure it is custom made with water ballons, so it can wet your pants every morning. :laugh2:

Dare I say ya have done this before?? LOL Kidding man...

Yup, plus on the bonus side, it flashes as well.

True it did flash well enough but I hate the flashing crap so I only had the vibration mode set and it worked better...

no. it vibrates just like your cellphone but much stronger.

bbzzz. bzzzzz. bzzzzz. bzzzzz. bzzzzzz. bzzzz.

Did ya test that by putting that cellphone in the back of your pant?? Might explain why ya been buzzing a bit too hard lol...

wow... makes me wonder how can you be reliable....

that I wonder but I am sure Dixie got a good system to wake up before the scheduled time or so... lol..

i hate sonic boom with extreme hatred. its 9-min snooze time is rude. It needs to be at least 30-min :mad2:

yeah need a 30 min snooze lead time but oh well lol...

I will send to figure out issues on pretty my counsellor soon!

Feels bad man
but you wouldn't want to be late for work, wouldn't you?

I am figure hard to consider pretty sound!

Someone bought me an alarm clock (Sonic Boom, vibrating)...it was shipped to my front door steps. But I don't know who it is from. I've asked but no one has stepped forward.

I have a Sonic Boom and put the vibrator under the mattress. Due to the firm support I need in my mattress and the old mattress we are using, I have a sheet of plywood under my mattress. The vibrator is on the board under the mattress. We did test the "tone" setting and at level 5, the neighbor across the street heard it. Hubby hated that, so I just have it on "vibrate". He gets up with his alarm, and I use mine for later in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back