What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and we largely ignore him. I do. Although I do groan when I see a thread that is trashed by his excessive posting.

I normally am not one to comment about other ADers by name but this is too much and yes, I see good threads get ruined. At first, I was sympathetic but now, I am sick of it.

fast time strong pretty sound! that is sound great time wow my mind figure think focus development to my mind!

Travis: focus your mind on just thinking, Something a bit different than say your extended keyed medical autopsy.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

I am thinking about a deaf meetup I am going to at Dave & Buster's in Farmingdale tomorrow night after work. I am going to be sooooo rusty with my signing. I haven't done any signing since the first Alldeaf meetup last year.
*looks ashamed* :Oops:
yeah I know. ASL is a 'use it or lose it' skill.

I am thinking how much I really wish Travis would stop posting his medical woes and mental issues here. It is excessive and AD is not the place for all of that. That's for the trained professionals to deal with.

Maybe I am wrong but it seems like he is seeking our opinions or advice over and over again?
All I can do is :zzz:

I am thinking about a deaf meetup I am going to at Dave & Buster's in Farmingdale tomorrow night after work. I am going to be sooooo rusty with my signing. I haven't done any signing since the first Alldeaf meetup last year.
*looks ashamed* :Oops:
yeah I know. ASL is a 'use it or lose it' skill.

I'll see you there. :) Just look for a tall blonde. Jiro might be there, too. :wave:

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about Sunday, a full day workout of Zumba! I am getting my instructor license :D

I am thinking how much I really wish Travis would stop posting his medical woes and mental issues here. It is excessive and AD is not the place for all of that. That's for the trained professionals to deal with.

Maybe I am wrong but it seems like he is seeking our opinions or advice over and over again?
He is like matajan.

I am thinking that my cat seems and acts possessive every time I have a laptop on my lap. He is now sitting on the arm rest as I type this. :)

I am thinking that my cat seems and acts possessive every time I have a laptop on my lap. He is now sitting on the arm rest as I type this. :)
I've had that happen on more than one occassion. They're as bad as kids when you're on the phone, aren't they? :lol:

jeez change it mind waste of time haircuts! because I care on cold because no idea pretty I wish be warm :lol: on bus! he didn;t know I have charge my cellphone! pop :lol:

I've had that happen on more than one occassion. They're as bad as kids when you're on the phone, aren't they? :lol:

My cats are the same!! They want to walk all over the laptop keyboard or sit on it !! :lol: (Of course, it happens a lot because I have FIVE of them.)

My cats are the same!! They want to walk all over the laptop keyboard or sit on it !! :lol: (Of course, it happens a lot because I have FIVE of them.)

Poor 5 kitties ! They all want to keep warm by going to the laptop. my three cats tried walking and sit next to TV and laptop. yea tv and laptop are in front of me in the kitchen. LOL

I am whistle nobody :lol: I have wish again addiction pepsi diet pardon i teasing you I am laugh!

Travis: you still have pepsi caffeine addiction? Did you forget to buy caffeine free diet pepsi?

I thinking about going out to the garage to see if any of the old family silver is out there. It's been packed up for 40 years or more. I know my brother got some of the family stuff with the family name on it, but I should have all the rest. Mother says I can take it into the buyers to sell it if need be.

Travis: you still have pepsi caffeine addiction? Did you forget to buy caffeine free diet pepsi?

LOL i am serious coke pepsi

:lol: Teasing? So you quit caffeine?

No I am continue beat to hear :naughty: I am very nervous!

I notice client to rogers nut on wrong feb 25 pppf she sorry march on 25 I Notice her confused misunderstand I told her exactly today i am laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back