What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be sorry soon because I am taking legal action against him this week.

I agree that there need to do something with the law. I would not be surprised that your girl would not understand of right now but she will understand when she gets older. she will thank you for it because you are a fine mom. Why should he prevents her from seeing or hearing from you by his nasty comments about you. that was so wrong of him. yes it's my assumption because she hasn't contact you that leaves me that he did NOTHING but preventing her from hearing or contacting you by his stinky attitude.

any parents don't get along but they should not have tell children about the other parentsn that affects kids' lives. That's big no no.

*sighs of relief* I did it! Finished all that homework that drove me crazy. Now, its the final exam tomorrow and tonight the teacher will be drilling us with information for the final.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about someone that everything is ok. No reply via text message earlier :(

That I am not too fond of plain Jasmine rice.

No wonder why most Southeast Asian and Chinese places have a roux served ontop of them or stir-fry them.

Think I prefer plain sushi rice over plain Jasmine rice.

I am thinking of tonight's friggin' epic 7th game between my beloved Montreal Canadiens and Pittsburgh Penguins.

I am thinking of defriending stress...it has done nothing but bring harm in my life.

Thinking about how in the heck we are going to get the bath tub in the bathroom.

Heavy cast iron old fashioned tub. Got to get it up the steps and into the bathroom.

Might just use the tractor to lift the tub to the door and slide it in. I'm just dreading it.

Heavy cast iron old fashioned tub. Got to get it up the steps and into the bathroom.

Might just use the tractor to lift the tub to the door and slide it in. I'm just dreading it.

Oh definitely need a tractor lift! Those things are very very heavy and I wouldnt want you to hurt yourself.

I am thinking of so many things, school, graduation and more. Especially, graduation can't wait to you ( you all know who you are :)

Thinking about the job interview I did today.. hope I did well enough to be hired... also thinking about tonite's Game 7 for Pittsburgh and Montreal... should be a great game.. still have to tape it as I have to work.. oh well.. lol

is thinking what's wrong with this weather. :mad2:

why is it winter now in May????? it's 45 deg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back