What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your case, they are called "quickies" grab the hubby and ____ :rofl2:

He just got home from work and stinks - don't want a stinky quickie. I'll wait for the good stuff tonight.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

KristinaB said:
In your case, they are called "quickies" grab the hubby and ____ :rofl2:

He just got home from work and stinks - don't want a stinky quickie. I'll wait for the good stuff tonight.

Ooh, you go kitten :naughty:

I am thinking about why my daughter is not replying to my emails or texts. I paged my ex hubby telling him I dont like this fucking bullshit that my daughter hasnt kept in touch with me since she left for AZ last Wed.

I am thinking about why my daughter is not replying to my emails or texts. I paged my ex hubby telling him I dont like this fucking bullshit that my daughter hasnt kept in touch with me since she left for AZ last Wed.

This might be hard but ya might have to allow her to get settled before she will email or text you back. There is a possibility that ya ex's family might be keeping her so busy that she is overwhelmed.

I am in no way saying that this is a good thing. & ya ex should be better at getting her to keep contact.

This might be hard but ya might have to allow her to get settled before she will email or text you back. There is a possibility that ya ex's family might be keeping her so busy that she is overwhelmed.

I am in no way saying that this is a good thing. & ya ex should be better at getting her to keep contact.

I was thinking too but if it was me who moved and she didnt keep in touch with him right away, he would have harrassed me constantly about it. So, I am gonna harrass him about it.

I was thinking too but if it was me who moved and she didnt keep in touch with him right away, he would have harrassed me constantly about it. So, I am gonna harrass him about it.

LOL.....then I will keep ya in my prayers that it works.

I started out on tball myself at the age of 4. It was a beginning of a very long softball career. :) See if it will be the same for my son. If not, there are plenty of other sports for him to try. I just wish it wasnt so damn expensive!!! :mad:

Really? My daughter is afraid of the ball! :giggle:
Shel,
:giggle:

My daughter used to be afraid of the ball. She has played since she was 8. She missed last year due to mono.

Now she is playing again.

Guess what position she plays now???

And I spend waaaaaaaay too much time on Facebook.

I am on Febraury 22nd... and it's not even close to being back in... like Jan of last year.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I have my test tonight (nail biting)
Good luck!!!!!! :)
I am thinking about being :naughty::giggle:
You are always :naughty:

Sorry Shell, hopefully she gets in touch soon. It must be so hard having her far away.

I think if he already put so much pressure on her to reject you and is so controlling, she probably want to be sure he loves her, so she is adopting his attitude.

quirkylibra said:

I have my test tonight (nail biting)
Good luck!!!!!! :)
I am thinking about being :naughty::giggle:
You are always :naughty:

Sorry Shell, hopefully she gets in touch soon. It must be so hard having her far away.

Thanks! I got 85% on lecturr and 84% on vocabulary not bad wanted 90%. There was on trick question, it through me off.

my daugher is ten...she lives with her mom (ex-wife) and texted her stepmom the other day saying "wut up" from her ipod touch

Thanks! I got 85% on lecturr and 84% on vocabulary not bad wanted 90%. There was on trick question, it through me off.

Still good!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back